The Student Room Group

GCSE Student Chat thread MK IV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Invest

In a tent? Oh no, don't tell me you're going to camp outside your school:tongue:

:lol:
No, I am not that much of a weirdo :tongue: I've got a camp thing starting Monday of next week so I won't actually get my results from school. They'll email them to me xD
Original post by BBeyond
not much chillin bob dillin, tc sometime!!! :biggrin:

Yeah, nobody's been on tinychat in ages. I haven't spoken to Charl in ages either
Original post by Mr...
What is tinychat? :confused: :curious:

It's like Kik but for group chats, if that makes sense? You can also webcam on it. Quite a few TSRians on this thread used to chat on it quite a lot xD
Original post by thechemistress
Yeah, nobody's been on tinychat in ages. I haven't spoken to Charl in ages either

Yeah she told me she's on holiday :tongue: we'll have to tc sometime just fb me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BBeyond
Yeah she told me she's on holiday :tongue: we'll have to tc sometime just fb me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Talking to charlotte, eh? :wink:
Will do
Original post by Mr...
Oh, it makes since now. I have heard about this a lot on TSR and it baffled me...

Well now you know :lol:
Talking to charlotte, eh? :wink:
Will do

This was ages ago on kik :tongue: cool :biggrin: what you been up to anyway?

Posted from TSR Mobile
:lol:
No, I am not that much of a weirdo :tongue: I've got a camp thing starting Monday of next week so I won't actually get my results from school. They'll email them to me xD

Wait did you purposely choose to do this camp thing knowing you will miss results day? o_O
Original post by BBeyond
This was ages ago on kik :tongue: cool :biggrin: what you been up to anyway?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ofc
Mainly work experience, tbh. This week is one of my few free weeks this summer. You?
Original post by Invest
Wait did you purposely choose to do this camp thing knowing you will miss results day? o_O

Nice dp xD
Yep xD I go every year, I wasn't going to let results day stop me from going. I'll still get my results on the day :yes:
Original post by Mr...
Good Luck on results day! :biggrin:
I have blessed you with my luck... You shall prosper with A*s :yes:

Haha thanks, and good luck to you too :biggrin: May the grade boundaries be ever in your favour :yes:
Ofc
Mainly work experience, tbh. This week is one of my few free weeks this summer. You?

Literally nothing useful... Spent most days hanging out with friends and most nights at parties /gatherings or playing LoL :frown: feel like I've wasted he whole summer when I could be doing useful things such as work experience :/ glad at least you've used your time wisely :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
I was going to do work experience in a bank, but I never got around to contacting the bank for it. I'll just apply for some later in the year, also my new school provides work experience in July so I can always use that. At least I got a good rest before 2 years of A levels :smile:
Original post by BBeyond
Literally nothing useful... Spent most days hanging out with friends and most nights at parties /gatherings or playing LoL :frown: feel like I've wasted he whole summer when I could be doing useful things such as work experience :/ glad at least you've used your time wisely :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dude, you haven't wasted the summer xD That's literally the best way to spend summer; having fun and hanging out with friends :yes:
Dude, you haven't wasted the summer xD That's literally the best way to spend summer; having fun and hanging out with friends :yes:

For now maybe but you're much better prepared for the future :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BBeyond
For now maybe but you're much better prepared for the future :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Perhaps. What do you want to do in future? I've never asked you xD
Perhaps. What do you want to do in future? I've never asked you xD

Investment banking :biggrin: you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nice dp xD
Yep xD I go every year, I wasn't going to let results day stop me from going. I'll still get my results on the day :yes:

thanks but I've changed it again. I'm so picky haha.

& But what about seeing your teachers and people from your school one last time?
Original post by BBeyond
Investment banking :biggrin: you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh yeah, I've already asked you this. Erm either IB or medicine

Original post by Invest
thanks but I've changed it again. I'm so picky haha.

& But what about seeing your teachers and people from your school one last time?

I vaguely remember the face in your dp. Hmmm.

That's what the last day was for, wasn't it? It's not like I'd even be stopping to talk to any of them. If I was around on the day I'd just dash in and dash back out again xD
Wow when did this thread come back alive

Quick Reply

Latest