Who's looking forward to FIFA 15?

Watch
CryptoidAlien
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I would personally have liked to have seen some new movements in there like chesting the ball down, improved strength, OP corners and headers fixed. I would also have liked to have seen H2H seasons improved greatly as I don't play UT, Home vs Away legs also should be included and the ability to unlock legendary teams like Arsenals Invincibles or Man United Treble winning side etc. UT Coin betting would also be a good point as well as UT player card betting.

Oh, and bring team play back. Can't believe they took that out of Match Lobbys last year, ridiculous. I also want to see the team i'll be playing when H2H seasons is matchmaking.
TornadoGR4
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I quite like the fact that all 20 Barclays Premier League teams stadiums have been put in. Hopefully in future, this will branch out to include La Liga & the SkyBet Championship :moon:

I play H2H Seasons most too, just not into UT, and the random matchmaking thing is annoying. Some of the match ups are quite unfair (Liverpool v Norwich is hardly a fair match) as well as being matched against the same team & clashing kits :mad:
CryptoidAlien
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by TornadoGR4)
I quite like the fact that all 20 Barclays Premier League teams stadiums have been put in. Hopefully in future, this will branch out to include La Liga & the SkyBet Championship :moon:

I play H2H Seasons most too, just not into UT, and the random matchmaking thing is annoying. Some of the match ups are quite unfair (Liverpool v Norwich is hardly a fair match) as well as being matched against the same team & clashing kits :mad:
Yeah you're right. Only thing is that most people on H2H are playing 5 star teams all the time, If I pick Man City or Dortmund, I always end up facing Madrid, it's boring as hell. Playing the same game/same team over and over.

The matchmaking system is ridiculous, I'd like to pick say a 3 star team like Aston Villa and play a big team like Man United to test myself but the stupid star matchmaking system doesn't allow it because the skill level has to be the same for some reason, it's just restricted.
The.Joker
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The last football game I have is PES 11 so I'm really looking forward to FIFA 15. I'll probably be blown away considering I haven't owned a football game in the past few years. Recently I played FIFA 13 and I quite enjoyed it (especially FUT), much more fun than PES.
UniMastermindBOSS
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'll download it for the 360, but if I get a PS4 I'm not paying £60 for the same old broken game.
boomsmitty
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Really looking forward to this year's installment. I'm an Ultimate Team addict. I thrive on it. I'm even thinking about treating myself and pre-ordering the Ultimate Version which means you get Messi "on loan" for 5 games and 40 Gold Packs! I think they distribute the Gold packs like a Season Ticket, so one a week.
democracyforum
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Is it coming out on ps2 ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (280)
15.28%
Uncertainty around my education (287)
15.66%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (182)
9.93%
Isolating with family (129)
7.04%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (84)
4.58%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (153)
8.35%
Loneliness (181)
9.87%
Financial worries (75)
4.09%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (169)
9.22%
Exposure to negative news/social media (132)
7.2%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (161)
8.78%

Watched Threads