The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by manchesterunited15
I'm thinking of watching BB if I was gonna start with either. Heard more hype about it

BB is just bad ass man it's like the TV series of a GTA game

Not Srs

Semi Srs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Micah Richards
lads i think Julius implied that they are a girl

dibs

ok then

Disgusting turd :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JuliusSeizure

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought this thread wasn't for you, why are you sitting here trying to pull reactions lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
It might be a hijabi bengi iirc

Posted from TSR Mobile

Strong stalk game
Strong stalk game

Nah there's a Bengali society/thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JuliusSeizure

Posted from TSR Mobile

as opposed to non-disgusting turd
Reply 5906
do it

You watch it yourself?

Seems a bit harsh, got a few friends who watch it and they're so addicted they'd probably kick the **** out of me if I gave them spoilers hehe

Posted from TSR Mobile
as opposed to non-disgusting turd
u talking about the rock solid ones that don't leave a mess?
Reply 5908
Original post by Fizzel
Nah it's not that bad tbh, it's nothing like Spartacus or even Rome.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is it anything like Gladiator because that was a GOAT film

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
You watch it yourself?

Seems a bit harsh, got a few friends who watch it and they're so addicted they'd probably kick the **** out of me if I gave them spoilers hehe

Posted from TSR Mobile

ppl online r not ur friends, das y u troll dem

and you never replied to me bout 'bcos palestine'
Original post by snoop_frog
u talking about the rock solid ones that don't leave a mess?

4.20/10 username
Reply 5911
ppl online r not ur friends, das y u troll dem

and you never replied to me bout 'bcos palestine'

Loooool that's true, and must've missed it man, will look back on thread now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol dont bother no need
Original post by FKLW

Posted from TSR Mobile

Brah :frown:
Reply 5914
Original post by Fizzel
Smug ****ers sitting there smiling during the Red Wedding episode.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think I skipped a few beats when that happened. And the mountain vs viper episode. 100% skipped a beat.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
I thought this thread wasn't for you, why are you sitting here trying to pull reactions lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Strong stalk game

:colondollar::biggrin::biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5916

Why can't I see, why.

Posted from TSR Mobile
thread back to being goat status?
Original post by The Assassin
thread back to being goat status?

o fuk no
Reply 5919
So you just said 'there's no real politics behind it' in Gaza. Fk bro, I think you should a) read around, and b) think before you speak.

Actually thought about the words I typed as I was doing it but just went with it anyway. You're right of course and I am aware of it, it was mainly meant in relativity; I.e that as it stands it's just Israel shelling Gaza, actually did a report on it which required me reading a few books written by people with PHD's on it so I'm quite well read when it comes to Gaza conflict and history behind it.

My point was to say that what's happening in Palestine is just a "pure genocide"; it's just the innocent bombing of civilians from a terrorist nation. Of course what's happening in Iraq is an atrocity as well, but the conflict delves much deeper than an "us against them" which is essentially the situation in Gaza right now.

Your edit didn't answer what I said, which was along the lines of why are you bringing the media into this?

Essentially to argue that what's happening in Iraq is high to misconstrued in western media, so everything I read is taken with a pinch of salt (not condoning ISIS behaviour but I'm sceptical as to how much they have done of what the west has said they have done).

Your argument that 'I don't care about his death because Palestine' is ****ing ****. I think his death is regrettable and saddening, and yeah, to me it's largely an irrelevance, something I don't care about. But answering it with 'I don't care about his death because Palestine' is morally and logically wrong. And your reasoning goes against 'every death is a human not a statistic'. And it's dangerous because people will call you out for mentioning Palestine and Palestine alone, which just makes you look narrow-minded, blind, and heavily influenced by the very media which you're trying to criticise.

Meh, was just an example tbh, first thing that popped into my head (probably because I've just been watching a talk about the conflict). Could have mentioned various nations going through hardship if your gonna be pedantic, I could have said the kids starving in Africa, or on a more relatable scale, people in the UK with say cancer. It's not like I purposefully singled out Gaza as though they are worth more than others, so sorry if it came across that way :dontknow:

Saying 'but Palestine' at every possibly opportunity just makes you look stupid, and the rest of the Palestine activists look dumb as a result of being grouped in with naive retards like you. Fix up

I agree with this tbf, and although I disagree with some when they say those who blindly tweet free Gaza or wear hoodies with the same slogan on do more harm than good, think people should educate themselves but as I said above this is a war with historical background that I am very familiar with, so I feel confident enough to talk about it with people.

edit: this isn't about me taking shots at you, it's obviously good that you care about Palestine and want to spread the message, but this isn't the way to do it.

Course man ain't one to take things personally anyway lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest