This poll is closed

Male feminists

They're not real men 15%
Beta men 23%
Good men 24%
I don't care 20%
I'm a feminist lol17%
Total votes: 99
What do you think of men who identify themselves as feminists?

Just interested to see various opinions and I added a poll.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

They're stupid gits, obviously! (SARCASM- because people tend not to know when I'm being sarcastic on here.)

This didn't take very long to happen :tongue:

BTW, I use the definition of a feminist as someone who believes there should be social, political,, legal and economic equality between men and women. I don't know why that's a big deal :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
they are the worst type of people, they are just white knighting to get with girls and don't even have the excuse of being female themselves

inb4 feminist **** storm about how it's really about gender equality, just lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
****ing annoying.
Original post by Arithmeticae
they are the worst type of people, they are just doing it to get with girls and don't even have the excuse of being female themselves

inb4 feminist **** storm about how it's really about gender equality, lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because obviously 50% of the population care about nothing except manipulating women into having sex with them and are totally incapable of having any moral values.
Reply 5
White Knights
Reply 6
Original post by 99DeadBaboons
They're stupid gits, obviously! (SARCASM- because people tend not to know when I'm being sarcastic on here.)

This didn't take very long to happen :tongue:

BTW, I use the definition of a feminist as someone who believes there should be social, political,, legal and economic equality between men and women. I don't know why that's a big deal :tongue:

99DeadBaboons...always restoring my faith in men. Thank you and thank god that not all men are like OP.
Reply 7
Original post by vee_wuvshugs
****ing annoying.

If you are a woman and that's your opinion...I wholeheartedly feel sorry for you.
They believe in social and economic equality for females, who are fellow human beings. Feminism is not just for females, nor should it be.
Reply 9
Original post by ldsbabe
99DeadBaboons...always restoring my faith in men. Thank you and thank god that not all men are like OP.

Indeed. I'm one of a kind.
they are the worst type of people, they are just white knighting to get with girls and don't even have the excuse of being female themselves

inb4 feminist **** storm about how it's really about gender equality, just lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

****storm has arrived! Y'all non-feminists have no idea what feminism is lol
Original post by bittr n swt

I was seriously hoping you were!
Original post by bittr n swt

Unfortunately, you're not.
Original post by Pasta6163
****storm has arrived! Y'all non-feminists have no idea what feminism is lol

feminism is an ideology, it has it's own bs beliefs, it's own leaders and idols.

they dress it up with scientific sounding terms like "theory" (patriarchy theory), buf it has nothing in common with the science. it stems from a belief that men are the problem and operates with a confirmation bias to pick up on everything remotely supporting this notion while ignoring the reality of the situation (eg pay gap)

if you think that modern feminism is actually about gender equality, just lmao

inb4 the rustle

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Ndella
White Knights

Some guys do it for attention, that's true. But any decent guy is a feminist as well
Original post by ldsbabe
If you are a woman and that's your opinion...I wholeheartedly feel sorry for you.

You do that honey :rolleyes: And may I ask why?
beta male cuckolds
feminism is an ideology, it has it's own bs beliefs, it's own leaders and idols.

they dress it up with scientific sounding terms like "theory" (patriarchy theory), buf it has nothing in common with the science. it stems from a belief that men are the problem and operates with a confirmation bias to pick up on everything remotely supporting this notion

if you think that modern feminism is actually about gender equality, just lmao

inb4 the rustle

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by 99DeadBaboons

^ if you believe in all that, you're a feminist. Just saying
Original post by ldsbabe

above - feminists turning on non feminist for refusing to accept bs

it's actually kind of amusing how people are being bullied into feeling deprived, lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Masculinist here.

Masculinism - the view that men and women are equal and should be treated so.

Quick Reply

Latest