The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Yeah, I applied to Carr Mills :smile:
Original post by mandikins
Yeah, I applied to Carr Mills :smile:

:smile:
I'm hoping to be staying here so it would be interesting to here that there are more people.
Reply 5
That's cool, what school will you attend while staying at Carr Miils? :smile:
Original post by Daniellelou
I'm hoping to be staying here so it would be interesting to here that there are more people.

:smile:
I'm studying at Leeds Met\Becket for Criminology, how about you both?
Reply 8
Undergraduate Law student at Uni of Leeds :smile:
Aw cool i studied law at a levels and enjoyed it, will you be a first year?
Yeah! Same here.
Yes I will, I fear I'll be the only Uni of Leeds first year student :frown: You?
Aw i thought the opposite that it would be mainly University of Leeds students but yeah i'll only be a first year, there is a Facebook group i found called CARR MILLS ACCOMODATION (Leeds UK)
I thought there would be more of Leeds Met students tbh. Is the group active? I can't find it :frown:
Yeah i only found it yesterday although it hasn't got that many members i got speaking to a girl who is going into her 3rd year and still staying on there.
I can't seem to find a current group, I guess I'll keep searching.
That sounds nice, what was her view about it?
Reply 15
Hi, I'm going to be staying at Carr Mills this year! Planning to move in around 20th September, what about everyone else?
Original post by monogram
Hi, I'm going to be staying at Carr Mills this year! Planning to move in around 20th September, what about everyone else?

Hi will you be first year too? And at which university will you be studying? My move in date is the 17th September :smile:
I'm studying at Leeds Met\Becket for Criminology, how about you both?

I am studying Politics and Sociology at the University of Leeds.
Aw i thought the opposite that it would be mainly University of Leeds students but yeah i'll only be a first year, there is a Facebook group i found called CARR MILLS ACCOMODATION (Leeds UK)

Hey could you please send the link to the group? I can't the group anywhere.

Quick Reply

Latest