The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Golden Time is absolutely brilliant.:awesome:
Original post by Binary Freak
Golden Time is absolutely brilliant.:awesome:

Is that the one with Tada Banri? And Koko? If so that anime gave me jokessss.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnimeCrazy
Is that the one with Tada Banri? And Koko? If so that anime gave me jokessss.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes:teeth:

It's brilliant, I've only started to watch it today :smile:

I must find the person that told me about this anime:colone:
Yes:teeth:

It's brilliant, I've only started to watch it today :smile:

I must find the person that told me about this anime:colone:

*waves*

Sent from my HTC One (M8) Gold using tapatalk.
Original post by Iridann
*waves*

You. Must. Be. Rewarded.

+Rep :smile:
You. Must. Be. Rewarded.

+Rep :smile:

Haha thankee (≧∇≦)

Original post by Iridann
Haha thankee (≧∇≦)

Enjoy that +4 :colone:

This anime is really enjoyable :smile:
Original post by AnimeCrazy
Am the only who was watching Dragon Ball Z from birth and since then my love for anime has grown, then starting with Naruto and just evolving from there. Now watched over 200 amines (if I can still remember em xD) and still going. My name says it all :colondollar::colondollar:

And I'm also the extreme type I cry and mourn for all my fav characters who have a sad demise :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

it was the same with me dragon ball z then naruto. after that i started exploring new animes :cool:
Nine years as an anime fan... I guess I might watch DBZ and Naruto one day. :p:
Original post by AngryJellyfish

I kinda love how you started with more obscure stuff and mostly avoided the traditional gateway anime!

I'm 15 years an anime fan now (which is frightening) and my gateway stuff was the same for most who got the bug in the late 90s/early 00s - DBZ, Sailor Moon, Escaflowne, Tenchi Muyo, Gundam Wing....and then moved into long running shounen stuff like Naruto, InuYasha, Rurouni Kenshin.........probably why I still enjoy such shows today.
Original post by caraniel
I kinda love how you started with more obscure stuff and mostly avoided the traditional gateway anime!

I'm 15 years an anime fan now (which is frightening) and my gateway stuff was the same for most who got the bug in the late 90s/early 00s - DBZ, Sailor Moon, Escaflowne, Tenchi Muyo, Gundam Wing....and then moved into long running shounen stuff like Naruto, InuYasha, Rurouni Kenshin.........probably why I still enjoy such shows today.

I'm slowly filling in what most anime fans would consider to be huge gaps - finished the first series of Sailor Moon last month, and at least I've read the Dragonball manga now (helps that I was given it for free). :p:
I'm slowly filling in what most anime fans would consider to be huge gaps - finished the first series of Sailor Moon last month, and at least I've read the Dragonball manga now (helps that I was given it for free). :p:

Ah you are getting there gradually - but you're still the authority on random obscure stuff I've never heard of~! :P

Did a rewatch of Sailor Moon last summer myself in prep for Crystal finally coming out. So far I prefer the original series - think it is the nostalgia of it and I'm not all that impressed by Crystal's production values..... creepy CGI never fails to be creepy.
So close to finishing the first series of Sword Art Online. Only taken me about 8 months so far :creep:

YOUVE NEVER WATCHED NARUTO :eek:
Original post by Masumah125
YOUVE NEVER WATCHED NARUTO :eek:

Nope, it's one of literally thousands of series I haven't watched, but plan to one day. :smile:
Nope, it's one of literally thousands of series I haven't watched, but plan to one day. :smile:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

you've left me speechless...
I think I watched one naruto 'extra' episode and I just can't be bothered to watch the whole series :tongue:

Original post by Iridann
I think I watched one naruto 'extra' episode and I just can't be bothered to watch the whole series :tongue:

:angry:
Original post by Masumah125
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

you've left me speechless...

Nobody else I know has watched Fang of the Sun Dougram, either. :frown: :tongue:
Nobody else I know has watched Fang of the Sun Dougram, either. :frown: :tongue:

yes but naruto is a well known anime and you've been into anime for 9 years and I'm suprised you have not watched it :confused:

Latest