The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by manchesterunited15
Yep, apart from dinner wot?

Yoghurt does seem a bit fattening yeah but it helps move my bowels. Probably because of the lactose since i'm lactose intolerant. It doesn't affect it to the point it's unbearable but it's the equivalent of eating prunes.
Original post by jam278
Yoghurt does seem a bit fattening yeah but it helps move my bowels. Probably because of the lactose since i'm lactose intolerant. It doesn't affect it to the point it's unbearable but it's the equivalent of eating prunes.

I mean it's not enough, you on that anorexia time?
I mean it's not enough, you on that anorexia time?

It's just a simple point of calories imo. If I've noticed that it's turning into anorexia style i'll gain weight. I eat my lunch late usually.
Original post by jam278
It's just a simple point of calories imo. If I've noticed that it's turning into anorexia style i'll gain weight. I eat my lunch late usually.

Fair enough if it's working, I'd want some protein in there at least though.
Fair enough if it's working, I'd want some protein in there at least though.

In the dinner?

Don't see the difference between having it for dinner and having it for lunch anyway.

I also do it for sleeping purposes. If I have a large dinner my blood glucose will be very high and with my delayed sleep phase syndrome I'll not go bed till like 4.
Original post by jam278
In the dinner?

Don't see the difference between having it for dinner and having it for lunch anyway.

I also do it for sleeping purposes. If I have a large dinner my blood glucose will be very high and with my delayed sleep phase syndrome I'll not go bed till like 4.

No difference, just it'd have to be a big lunch to get enough. If that's what you do, get most of your calories at lunch and it works then it's all good.
How many cals is that working out to? Seems pretty low for a cut at that bf% with lifting and cardio.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No difference, just it'd have to be a big lunch to get enough. If that's what you do, get most of your calories at lunch and it works then it's all good.

I get a big lunch. Sometimes cheat with a nandos if I ain't bothered to do homemade food.
Original post by Fizzel
How many cals is that working out to? Seems pretty low for a cut at that bf% with lifting and cardio.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Definitely under 2500. Will take e.g. what I've had today.

I had no breakfast, but had an aloe vera drink, had chicken and chips, some almonds and a bit of yoghurt. Will use a quarter/half chicken nandos as reference for the 4 grilled wings and chips.

2000 it added up to today e.g. or 2300.

So it's not really that low since I had drinks in the middle of it but it's under 2500. Just cutting atm btw.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by FKLW
Oh you'd back that traitor over me? Hmmm :colonhash:

He was quite famous in the boxing world which makes it a fairly big shock to me :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of course not don't be silly, it's all love xx

Meh ...boxing. Only enjoyed the sport in the Olympics.

Das it Prod :heart:

:love:
Original post by Luke_Mckeown
oh no, MU's mommy is here :/

Thought we were friends brah :colonhash:
The thirst over Prodigy...

Original post by barneystin
The thirst over Prodigy...

:lol:
guess she don't have the time to kick it no more... :lol:
Original post by barneystin
guess she don't have the time to kick it no more... :lol:

It use to be worse when Mangela was here too :rofl:
Reply 6015
Original post by AR_95
It use to be worse when Mangela was here too :rofl:

Who's Mangela? :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
This game of deal or no deal is mad.

1p and 15k. What will she get.

Mad ting, she got 15k. I'd be so gassed.
Reply 6017
Me, charl, tom, szurich and charl

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kenan and Kel

top lad

Latest