Scroll to see replies

Original post by hash007
Sanchez and Schurle

or

Fabregas and Ramsey

:beard:

Fab and Ramsey for sure

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ive read on twitter that fullbacks are more likely to get the bonus points than centre backs now, anyone heard of this? I have caulker kosc and chambers atm so myt take them out if thats the case.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 922
Check my team. Feel free to provide any inputs. Thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by CAP31
Check my team. Feel free to provide any inputs. Thanks :smile:

PoIted from TSR Mobile

Think this is a very strong team although I would have a few small concerns :

1. Your subs are weak and might not be regular starters so you may have problems if some of your XI get injured / suspended around a similar time.

2. Wouldnt pick Sczcesny , with Ospina around I think he will struggle to nail down his starting space.

3. Having a starting XI from just 5 clubs is a big risk , you might be in trouble should Arsenal play City for example or a team has a bad fixture.

Good team though, just minor criticisms :smile:
Martin Kelly off to Crystal Palace. Definitely worth keeping an eye on.
I prefer it when cheap players do well. Thanks, Costa... :mad:
Original post by little_wizard123
Welcome back!

To register, go to http://fantasy.premierleague.com and use the following league code:

Spoiler

Current league members:

Spoiler

Current money league entrants:

Spoiler

Here is the link to the previous thread:

Spoiler

And a link to the Fantasy World Cup, if anybody is interested in knowing how it went :wink: :

Spoiler

And copied from the previous thread:

Registrations will only be accepted if you post your team name in this thread. You have until the start of the season to do so or you will be removed from the league. This is to prevent randoms joining who have gained access to the code. Anyone who has not submitted their team name and is in the Head to Head league will be removed before the league kicks off.

To ensure that only proper members of TSR are in the league, you should ensure that you have a post count of 500 or more (from anywhere within TSR) by the end of September. Don't be put off by this as it may change or be scrapped altogether to save me time from going through and removing people.

Finally, for the H2H leagues: there are three divisions of 20 teams. The top 6 (+2 others) go into the top division next year. After 19 weeks (the halfway point), the top 3 in each league will be entered into a 'Champions League' for the final 18 weeks.

Good luck to everybody, apart from Colbert.

Lol you've banned me from the league.

My name is jammer hammer
Original post by CAP31
With Negredo injured. Džeko is expected to start the game for City. Just hope he continues his previous season form :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm, I had Dzeko initially but apparantely Jovetic has been the one in form on tour? Might just put in Giroud instead for the same price he's guaranteed to start but seems less of a threat in terms of goal tally.
Original post by jam278

My name is jammer hammer

Can you PM me your name on FPL so I can edit? (can only see names and not team names in the list). Cheers.
http://gyazo.com/8afa2b298e24a

How can I reduce this by 0.5m so I am within the budget?
Original post by jam278

My name is jammer hammer

So who won that Sturridge discussion from last season :tongue:
Original post by Isometrix
So who won that Sturridge discussion from last season :tongue:

Me lel.

Pair didn't get 60 goals but then I think it was SUG who suggested that not me.
Team name - KP

How should i improve this?
Which team?

Team 1 has more guaranteed starters with less chance of rotation but less quality up front. I think Remy is a real top striker but I'm dubious about the quality of supply in that QPR team, stems from a lack of knowledge about their championship performances. Ings scored an ass load of goals last season and (according to FIFA :colonhash: ) is pretty rapid, that kind of pace can be devastating against the smaller teams in the prem like your West Ham's or your Hull's. Bit of a wild card.

Team 2 has greater quality. Jovetic over Remy and Nasri over sterling. I'd argue Sterling is currently as good as if not better than Nasri but meh. Jovetic is in my opinion better than Remy and in a team with far better supply, combined with some good form in pre-season. City is the kind of team though that no matter how well you play you will almost certainly face rotation at some point and I'm concerned about the minutes Jovetic particularly will get. I think Nasri will be a regular first teamer.

Team 1

Team 2

Reply 934
Original post by Amphiprion
Which team?

Team 1 has more guaranteed starters with less chance of rotation but less quality up front. I think Remy is a real top striker but I'm dubious about the quality of supply in that QPR team, stems from a lack of knowledge about their championship performances. Ings scored an ass load of goals last season and (according to FIFA :colonhash: ) is pretty rapid, that kind of pace can be devastating against the smaller teams in the prem like your West Ham's or your Hull's. Bit of a wild card.

Team 2 has greater quality. Jovetic over Remy and Nasri over sterling. I'd argue Sterling is currently as good as if not better than Nasri but meh. Jovetic is in my opinion better than Remy and in a team with far better supply, combined with some good form in pre-season. City is the kind of team though that no matter how well you play you will almost certainly face rotation at some point and I'm concerned about the minutes Jovetic particularly will get. I think Nasri will be a regular first teamer.

Team 1

Team 2

I.think Navas,Silva,Nasri will be rotated a lot
Original post by Qari
I.think Navas,Silva,Nasri will be rotated a lot

They werent rotated a lot though last season, Nasri was the preference as he was in my team for most of the second half of the season. He has just signed a new 5 year contract extension, sealed himself a pay rise and did not go to the world cup so has the whole "fitness" thing in his favour (personally I don't understand how having played a handfull of games in June/July categorises some of the highest paid pro-athletes in the world as unfit to partake in season openers in August).
Do you think Manquillo will start for Liverpool?

If so he's a bargain at 5.0 million.
Wisdom seems to be making a lot of peoples teams. Will he make the WBA team? Just looking for slightly cheaper defenders for the bench.
Reply 938

Opinions on team? Not sure whether to put Ramsey or Fabregas in for this week.
Apparently Hull have just agreed a £12m fee for Shane Long to Southampton. At just 6m on fantasy league he could be a steal in a decent attacking side if he can get a starting position. Can't believe Brucey got that much for him (as a Hull fan I am well happy) but he could score goals when given the chances despite possibly the worse pre season of any player ever.

Quick Reply

Latest