The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Looking for a female housemate!

Hiya! Myself and two other 19 year old girls who are going into our second year at QM are looking for another female (ideally a fellow future second year but any year is fine) to join us in a flat or house share :smile: At the moment, we are currently searching for properties and are hoping to have a few viewings lined up within the next couple of weeks. We're ideally looking for someone who is social and up for having a good time, but someone who is also respectful of personal space. And someone who is definitely clean! If anyone's interested, send me a PM or drop a reply! Thank you :tongue:
Reply 1
Is there any leniency on the female criteria?
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Sapient
Is there any leniency on the female criteria?

Hey! Unfortunately we found a housemate and a house to go with it :frown: But good luck with the house search!
Reply 3
UPDATE: One of our housemates has dropped out last minute, so we are back searching for another FEMALE housemate to join us! Our house is in an ideal location, on a road just off Bancroft Road so less than 5 minutes walk into uni! A single room in a 4 bedroom house, £135 pw + bills, sharing with three girls going into their second years. We need to find someone as soon as possible :tongue: If you're interested, drop me a PM! Thank you :smile:
Original post by tantan2803
UPDATE: One of our housemates has dropped out last minute, so we are back searching for another FEMALE housemate to join us! Our house is in an ideal location, on a road just off Bancroft Road so less than 5 minutes walk into uni! A single room in a 4 bedroom house, £135 pw + bills, sharing with three girls going into their second years. We need to find someone as soon as possible :tongue: If you're interested, drop me a PM! Thank you :smile:

How about a guy, that much estrogen needs breaking up with a bit of testosterone....
Reply 5
Original post by Lightwave
How about a guy, that much estrogen needs breaking up with a bit of testosterone....

Haha that is very true, but I'm afraid my other housemates would be comfortable sharing with another female sorry! :frown: But good luck finding somewhere!
Reply 6
BUMP
Reply 7
BUMP
Original post by tantan2803

i'm a first year student looking for accommodation!!! could you please attach some pictures? Thanks
Reply 9
Original post by Estherwaithera
i'm a first year student looking for accommodation!!! could you please attach some pictures? Thanks

Hiya! We've now found a 4th housemate to fill the space in our house, but good luck finding accommodation! :tongue:
Hi, My daughter has roped in her ol' dad to help her as she is struggling to find accommodation. She is a first year student but I think it would be ideal for her to share with girls who already have a foot in the door of university life. If it's not to be regarding her house sharing with you guys, is there any chance of you giving us a pointer to where else might be available please. Thank you
Reply 11
Original post by A Dad called Ray
Hi, My daughter has roped in her ol' dad to help her as she is struggling to find accommodation. She is a first year student but I think it would be ideal for her to share with girls who already have a foot in the door of university life. If it's not to be regarding her house sharing with you guys, is there any chance of you giving us a pointer to where else might be available please. Thank you

Hiya! Well we've already found an extra housemate so our house is off the table, but is she a student at Queen Mary? If she is and she has Facebook, she can join the "QMUL Accommodation Seekers" group, where there are tons of people (especially around this time) looking for somewhere to live/advertising a room in their house. There's also the private QM house share website, found on the uni's housing services page. Hope this helps! :tongue:

Quick Reply