Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zubby77
Me too if there's still room - need to avenge last year's debacle

1) DT
2) Wattsy
3) Scott129
4) Malevolent.
5) Zubby77
Aaron Rodgers is dating Olivia Munn?! That guy is living the good life!
Original post by Wattsy
Aaron Rodgers is dating Olivia Munn?! That guy is living the good life!

Blows the old gay rumours out the water lol.
And doesn't it just DT, I would have replied in the above posts but I didn't want to lose impact. She's so hot as well, I saw her in the Newsroom and have kept tabs on her ever since. #1 QB with more than 5 years left on his career, for me, he's in the Manning/Brady conversation and now Olivia Munn, I was arguing earlier that permanent nirvana doesn't really exist for people but this guy is close to a temporary state.
Original post by muffingg
Rename this thread to American Handegg cos a) it's not a ball and b) it's not played with feet.

Congratulations! You're only the 1,542nd person to come into this thread and make that point!

Did you think you were being witty/hilarious as you were typing that?
Original post by Scott129
Congratulations! You're only the 1,542nd person to come into this thread and make that point!

Did you think you were being witty/hilarious as you were typing that?

Well done for counting that! Well, not really. I've just been waiting to find a reason why it's called that. No1 seems to have an explanation for that. So, I gotta keep knocking on the door until someone explains it to me.
Well done for counting that! Well, not really. I've just been waiting to find a reason why it's called that. No1 seems to have an explanation for that. So, I gotta keep knocking on the door until someone explains it to me.

ball
bɔːl
noun
a solid or hollow spherical or egg-shaped object that is kicked, thrown, or hit in a game.

So it is a ball.whatever you say.

As to why football:

Spoiler

Pretty sure the name derives from this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rugby_football

As others have shown, a quick Google search would have got you a much quicker answer, without the need to "keep knocking on the door".
Seen the Hynoski video yet? Love to see that energy in training camp, don't like to see it boiling over into scuffles but then I'm on board with the Gus Bradley management style and accompanying cult of personality.
Reply 8810
I have two quick questions - why is Gerald McCoy so cool? and Does Eli ever smile?

That is all. Thank you.
Man David Wilson retired today. Speech was very emotional. Wish him the best of luck in the future. :sad:

Him and Ballard having to give up their dreams while morons like Gordon and Blackmon throwing it away.

[video="youtube;QGgO9yC53nY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGgO9yC53nY[/video]
I'd be up for FF again this season again too, but I'm not sure of Aaron Hernandez Legal Team is gonna make a comeback
Original post by ProgFeanor
I'd be up for FF again this season again too, but I'm not sure of Aaron Hernandez Legal Team is gonna make a comeback

1) DT
2) Wattsy
3) Scott129
4) Malevolent.
5) Zubby77
6) Prog

My 'hernandez' pistol offense' was better :wink:
I've just got back from Morocco and the first thing that popped into my head was 'I hope they haven't drafted without me!' Glad to see that we're nearing sensible player levels. We could make an NFL fantasy thread to attract the rest of the numbers?
I'm in if you guys haven't drafted without me, which site are you using for it?

edit: if it's NFL snake, then I'm in
(edited 9 years ago)
1) DT
2) Wattsy
3) Scott129
4) Malevolent.
5) Zubby77
6) Prog
7) Cant_think_of_name

I'm away on holiday from this time next week for 2 weeks. The season starts on the Thursday after I get back. Would it be at all possible to draft that Wednesday evening the 3rd? If people can't do that then we will have to make a backup plan.
Original post by ..DT..
1) DT
2) Wattsy
3) Scott129
4) Malevolent.
5) Zubby77
6) Prog
7) Cant_think_of_name

I'm away on holiday from this time next week for 2 weeks. The season starts on the Thursday after I get back. Would it be at all possible to draft that Wednesday evening the 3rd? If people can't do that then we will have to make a backup plan.

I think I can do that but it's a bit far away to know if I'm free. I'm not doing anything big that night though
I can do that night I think, I'm not really that busy in my current situation
When's draft gonna be for the FF? I'm down.

P.S way to school that tit on the previous page lool

Latest