The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Original post by emma-jayne1995
Heyyy!! ������ Founders Hall Room W352. I think our rooms are really close?

I think they are, I'm still trying to figure out how long the corridors are :tongue:

What are you studying?? :smile:
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Original post by imjustrach
I think they are, I'm still trying to figure out how long the corridors are :tongue:

What are you studying?? :smile:

As long as results day goes okay I'll be studying molecular biology haha what will you be studying? 😊
As long as results day goes okay I'll be studying molecular biology haha what will you be studying? ������

Hopefully English, however with results day looming I might just become a farmer in a remote area so I don't have to check track :smile:
Hopefully English, however with results day looming I might just become a farmer in a remote area so I don't have to check track :smile:

I may just emigrate to New Zealand and become a sheep shearer... I feel so sick knowing that this could all slip away from me at seven on Thursday morning :frown:
I may just emigrate to New Zealand and become a sheep shearer... I feel so sick knowing that this could all slip away from me at seven on Thursday morning :frown:

Yeah - I don't think I'll be sleeping much these next 2 nights, the down side is I would normally distract myself by throwing myself into work but I don't want to start the reading list incase I jinx it almost :tongue:
Yeah - I don't think I'll be sleeping much these next 2 nights, the down side is I would normally distract myself by throwing myself into work but I don't want to start the reading list incase I jinx it almost :tongue:

Yes! I was thinking of starting on some textbooks and articles but I thought I'd jinx it too haha well good luck for Thursday morning!! 😊
Yes! I was thinking of starting on some textbooks and articles but I thought I'd jinx it too haha well good luck for Thursday morning!! ������

Ha! Good luck for Thursday too, hopefully see you at RHUL :smile:
Original post by Arafat Safi
Hi everyone !

I hope everyone is okay and doing well. My name is Arafat Safi from Afghanistan. I am coming to Manchester city early this september and will pursue my MA International Development: Poverty, Conflict and Reconstruction at the University of Manchester.

I was looking for a reasonable priced accommodation with following features;

a) Single Occupancy
b) Self Catered
c) Other services/facilities shared
c) Nearby or in locality of the University of Manchester.

Thank you in advance.

BR,

Arafat.

Hi Arafat,

This thread is for a different university. I think you'll have more luck here:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2091577

Good luck.
Founders Hall Room W352. Woop!

Oh, it seems that you're the closest neighbour to me I know this far :smile: :smile:
And to answer your previous question, the W means that your room is in the west wing and first number, 3, indicates that you're on the 3rd floor. :biggrin:
Reply 269
Hey! I got a large single in Founders, room W352. Hoping results day means I really will be there in September! Anyone near me? And does anyone know what floor I'm on? ������

Hey, I'm in W347. I think you're the nearest person I've found to me so far :smile:
Original post by natalieglgn
Oh, it seems that you're the closest neighbour to me I know this far :smile: :smile:
And to answer your previous question, the W means that your room is in the west wing and first number, 3, indicates that you're on the 3rd floor. :biggrin:

Hopefully if tomorrow goes okay I'll see you in September! :smile:
Original post by LPLexi
Hey, I'm in W347. I think you're the nearest person I've found to me so far :smile:

Fingers crossed tomorrow goes well then!! Hope to see you in September! :smile:
Woohoo! We're in the same block xxx
If all goes well tomorrow - Wedderburn, level 1, block C, flat A :smile:
Original post by snoop_frog
yeah i'm in my last year but have been here for 3 years already. i'm basically an egham god, msg me if u need any info

Nice one, I'll set you a PM
Original post by kerrylovesthis
If all goes well tomorrow - Wedderburn, level 1, block C, flat A :smile:

Hey, I am exactly the same with you but which room are you staying? I am room 1 :smile:
Reply 276
Fingers crossed tomorrow goes well then!! Hope to see you in September! :smile:

Yeah, hope to see you too! Good luck :smile:
I'm in Tuke Hall Block E Level 1 Flat A Room 6, with an unconditional for theoretical physics :smile:
Original post by TomParks
I'm in Tuke Hall Block E Level 1 Flat A Room 6, with an unconditional for theoretical physics :smile:

Level 1 or level 0??
If level one there is about 4 of your roommates on Facebook. If level 0 you are the first person I've found in my flat..
Praying for the second answer tbf :smile:
Original post by legendoflauren
So are you!! Now all we have to do is get good results haha, and I guess we'll be living together?!

Hey! Did you get in?! :-D

Latest

Trending

Trending