The Student Room Group

GCSE Student Chat thread MK IV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by usycool1
Yeah, I must admit that you lot bore me a lot :wink:

then go off to your a levelers :smile: gimme your mod status while you're at it as well :wink:
Original post by Trihawk7
then go off to your a levelers :smile: gimme your mod status while you're at it as well :wink:

This thread will descend into absolute chaos if no one is on here to make sure Black Rose behaves herself :sadnod:

And no, that's mine :eviltongue:
Otherwise, you could have all sorts of weird people who you've never spoken to join them :eek:

Like me. :frown:

You guys always Tinychat and I'm never involved, no one posts any links. :rolleyes:
This thread will descend into absolute chaos if no one is on here to make sure Black Rose behaves herself :sadnod:

And no, that's mine :eviltongue:

just asking how many A* did you get in GCSE?
Original post by yellowcopter

You guys always Tinychat and I'm never involved, no one posts any links. :rolleyes:

aw damn dude, i'll give you the link or something next time

are you year 10 or year 11? i can swear you said you were year 10 once...

Aw. :frown:

You could try PMing and asking people? :redface:

just asking how many A* did you get in GCSE?

8 :smile:
8 :smile:

Usy, what's your secret? :smile:
Aw. :frown:

You could try PMing and asking people? :redface:

I always never notice everyones on TC until I see the posts hours later. :lol:

aw damn dude, i'll give you the link or something next time

are you year 10 or year 11? i can swear you said you were year 10 once...

Year 11. :tongue:
:hello:

I can't sleep.
I won't sleep.
I miss GCSEs.

So I'm here. :h:

OMG TOTORO :love:
Original post by Pandora.

I can't sleep.
I won't sleep.
I miss GCSEs.

Did someone say Totoro :ahee:
Did someone say Totoro :ahee:
I love Tororo :ahee: I wanted him for my avatar but I couldn't find a decent picture, so I'm stuck with this one :cry2:

I can't sleep.
I won't sleep.
I miss GCSEs.

OMG, YOU'RE BACK!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

For those of you that don't know, Pandora. used to be the mod on here and taught me everything to do with modding. :adore: Oh, and she was the first ever thread queen on here too...so you all better be nice to us :sly: :tongue: Not like the previous GCSE students... :sigh: :tongue:
Usy, what's your secret? :smile:

Secret to what? :tongue:
OMG, YOU'RE BACK!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

For those of you that don't know, Pandora. used to be the mod on here and taught me everything to do with modding. :adore: Oh, and she was the first ever thread queen on here too...so you all better be nice to us :sly: :tongue: Not like the previous GCSE students... :sigh: :tongue:

Usy, you're a baguette
Pandora, did you make a joke out of your name and your anthem thing?

Secret to what? :tongue:

To getting 8 A*... was one of them in English? tell me how you get 8A* and a C in English & Lit too

Yes, bow down everyone! :u:

No, but seriously you're too nice :colondollar: Ooh those pesky troublemaking GCSE students... :eek::biggrin: I know the ones :ninja:

I haven't posted on one of these threads in ages :afraid:

The "You're my national anthem" thing? Nah, I just look a lyric from Lana del Rey and altered it :yep: What did you think it was about? :smile:

The "You're my national anthem" thing? Nah, I just look a lyric from Lana del Rey and altered it :yep: What did you think it was about? :smile:

Thought you did because Pandora is an online radio as well...

what happened to your mod status? caught up on banning too many of them pesky bishes on GCSE threads?
Thought you did because Pandora is an online radio as well...

what happened to your mod status? caught up on banning too many of them pesky bishes on GCSE threads?
Ah right I see! Nah, I'm not funny enough for clever jokes :biggrin:

I let me the power get to my head :eek: I banned everyone I could and went out with a bang :colone:

Spoiler

Usy, you're a baguette

To getting 8 A*... was one of them in English? tell me how you get 8A* and a C in English & Lit too

A baguette? :confused:

Spoiler

Yeah, one of them was English. Meh, just put your heart into whatever you do I guess. :tongue: For English, just make up all sorts of rubbish and explain it and you'll get a good mark (that's what I did...there was a poem we had to analyse about picking blackberries and I talked about vampires and sexual lust in it but obviously the examiner liked it or was drunk or something :teehee:)

Yes, bow down everyone! :u:

No, but seriously you're too nice :colondollar: Ooh those pesky troublemaking GCSE students... :eek::biggrin: I know the ones :ninja:

I haven't posted on one of these threads in ages :afraid:

:u:

It's true! :awesome: Tell me about it...this lot are no different, I'm afraid*. :colone: There's this Black Rose person on her, don't get me started on her... :sigh: :tongue:

Welcome back :awesome:

*I'm joking, you're all lovely. Except Black Rose, of course :sigh::tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
1 week :frown:
Original post by BBeyond
1 week :frown:

Dude, you were hilarious last night :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest