The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Uni of Manchester Freshers 2014-15

Scroll to see replies

Just got my unconditional :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: - when should I expect my accommodation offer?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Got my unconditional offer to study history at Manchester! So happy my hard work paid off :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by andrewpoly
Just got my unconditional :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: - when should I expect my accommodation offer?

Original post by chlodobaggins
Got my unconditional offer to study history at Manchester! So happy my hard work paid off :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Procrastinator123
Oh ok thank you! Waiting to receive my confirmation E-mail then :smile:

Congratulations all of you! :woo: :party: :woo:

Accommodation offers will come in over the next few days :yep:
Reply 1903
Original post by mouqs
Anyone for PPE or living in Oak House (beech court) next year?
it sounds lazy, however I don't fancy reading the previous 100 pages of this thread.

Doing PPE and (hopefully) living in Oak House. My place got confirmed today, so I expect I'll see you there?
Original post by Origami Bullets
Congratulations all of you! :woo: :party: :woo:

Accommodation offers will come in over the next few days :yep:

I've sent you a private message about a doubt!
And thank you
Hi!
Unconditional for Bsc Economics here :smile::biggrin:
Hey,

Science foundation year here. :smile:
I got my offer for English Literature this morning and I'm so excited! (and completely shocked)
Got my offer for economics and finance today, so happy! When will our accommodation offers/uni confirmation emails come through?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone studying Drama and Screen Studies/ Drama? Inbox me x
Original post by bekbok
Hey,

Me too! Exceeded my offer this morning and I'm so excited to start at Manchester!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did anyone slightly miss the conditional offer and still get in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone doing modern middle eastern history? I missed my originally chosen course by one grade so they offered me the alternative. Still happy I got in I guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile

YES! asked for AAA, I got A*AB

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, was meant to get abb but got abc.
Original post by DaisyKate
Me too! Exceeded my offer this morning and I'm so excited to start at Manchester!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll see you there then. I ended up having to go through clearing as I missed my offer for chemistry at Manchester, but I'm still going, just doing it a longer way.
Original post by Sandhu_
Hi!
Unconditional for Bsc Economics here :smile::biggrin:

Original post by bekbok
Hey,

Original post by themeliae
I got my offer for English Literature this morning and I'm so excited! (and completely shocked)

Original post by poppymorch
Got my offer for economics and finance today, so happy! When will our accommodation offers/uni confirmation emails come through?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by lily1996
Anyone studying Drama and Screen Studies/ Drama? Inbox me x

Original post by DaisyKate

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by M.Wahid
Anyone doing modern middle eastern history? I missed my originally chosen course by one grade so they offered me the alternative. Still happy I got in I guess.

Congratulations on your offers everyone! :woo: :party: :woo:

I'm a recent Manchester graduate and I'll be around all day so if you've got any questions then feel free to quote me and ask :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My conditional offer was AAA and I got ABC and still got on the course. I'm feeling pretty lucky right now! I also got an A* in Extended Project but I'm not sure if that's important or not.
Reply 1918
Original post by ed2610
Doing PPE and (hopefully) living in Oak House. My place got confirmed today, so I expect I'll see you there?

Yeah, I imagine we'll end up running into each other eventually
Manchester confirmed my place this morning so I'll be studying Spanish, Portuguese and Latin American studies in September, mega excited! May be a really stupid question but I can't we to find out when freshers week is hahahha, anyone know? Thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending