The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by coolgamer
i didnt get A*s only 8 As but i thought of applying to extended medical programme at kings ? so am i less likey to get in

I haven't a clue about EDMP sorry, but there are people on here who may.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Hope you all are enjoying your summer and not worrying TOO much! 2nd year medic here (As of September) and I'll be living out for the first time at GDSA too. So hopefully I'll befriend a load of you there :smile:
This thread is really dead, where is everyone :gah: ??
guy im think of applying but i got bad GCSEs- 6A*, 2As, 2bs, 1c. the Bs are in eng land, human biology, and the C in further pure maths. but igot A* in maths, double award science, eng lit, latin ,art

what uklcat wud i need to compensate for these? 780?
I have tidied this thread up again. Please can we keep on topic and just report trolls instead of responding to them. It is the easiest way to make sure they get bored of trolling!

I would also appeal to those who are posting things that are clearly intending to create drama. Please try to resist.

Thanks!

~Neostigmine
Original post by Neostigmine
I have tidied this thread up again. Please can we keep on topic and just report trolls instead of responding to them. It is the easiest way to make sure they get bored of trolling!

I would also appeal to those who are posting things that are clearly intending to create drama. Please try to resist.

Thanks!

~Neostigmine

Ok boss! :smile:
Original post by Blast Tyrant
Hey everyone, I think I'll be applying for King's this year. Does anyone know the likelihood of me getting an interview with these:

UKCAT - 810 and Band 1

GCSEs - 4.5 A*s, 5 As

AS levels - AAAA (Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Music)

I also have a cheeky A in A2 Critical Thinking :colone:

may i ask how it was possible to do so well in your ukcat?

what did u use and how did you revise and how long for ?
Original post by Vashappeninkira
may i ask how it was possible to do so well in your ukcat?

what did u use and how did you revise and how long for ?

YES I second this question! Your ukcat score is amazing a dream
Does anyone know when our start date is? On track it says it's the 1st Sept?!
Hi! I believe our start date is the first day of fresher's week so it should be on September 15th.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lovelycup7
Does anyone know when our start date is? On track it says it's the 1st Sept?!

Moving in day is the 13th, course induction is the 17th, enrolment is on the 18th. Teaching starts on the 22nd.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Δεφιαντ1
Moving in day is the 13th, course induction is the 17th, enrolment is on the 18th. Teaching starts on the 22nd.

Ahh okay! Thanks so much!
Where did you get this info btw? I was only a bit confused as the offer pack said some courses start earlier.
Thanks again!
Hi, my offer got confirmed with results today (yay!) but does anyone know when I get the offer pack people are mentioning?
Original post by RenDanielle
Hi, my offer got confirmed with results today (yay!) but does anyone know when I get the offer pack people are mentioning?

It's on the website! http://www.kcl.ac.uk/kingschoice/UG-Offer-Holder-Pack-2014.pdf

Well done with your offer! :smile:
Original post by lovelycup7
It's on the website! http://www.kcl.ac.uk/kingschoice/UG-Offer-Holder-Pack-2014.pdf

Well done with your offer! :smile:

Thanks! My accommodation just came through as well, has anyone else got theirs yet?
Still waiting...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks! My accommodation just came through as well, has anyone else got theirs yet?

Yep! Great Dover street :biggrin: how about you?
Original post by Flobie
Yep! Great Dover street :biggrin: how about you?

Champion Hill :smile: it looks amazing, but it is quite far out :/
Champion Hill :smile: it looks amazing, but it is quite far out :/

It does look amazing :smile: was it your first choice? Gonna be a pain to get to lectures!
Original post by Flobie
It does look amazing :smile: was it your first choice? Gonna be a pain to get to lectures!

No, somewhere around 6th or 7th actually because of the distance. And I know, but hopefully the newness will be worth it since I don't really want to start trying to swap :smile: GDSA was my first, actually haha. Was that your first choice?

Quick Reply

Latest