The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Starting September 2014 @ University of Hull - Scarborough Campus

I'm from Rotherham and have accepted a conditional offer to study working with children, young people and families at the Scarborough Campus. I was wondering if there was anyone who has applied to do this course and moving into halls or houses in September 2014. Also is there anyone who is completing/completed the course who could tell me more about it and their whole experience. Thanks :smile:
This is the course I've applied for... I'm moving into a shared flat with 3 other people

Have you heard anything about a start date yet? I move into my accommodation in 6 weeks time but I've heard nothing back about which days the course will be ran on and when it starts
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
I've decided to move into halls, I got an email saying I move in on 6th September but don't know the start date. When I went for my interview they told me it runs on a Wednesday. Are you going to the summer school on 11th and 12th August?
I never got told anything like that.. I rang up a couple of times and they kept telling me they would just send me a letter out confirming the dates. Quite a few people I know going to Teesside have all said their courses start at the beginning of October which is confusing. My landlord gave me a move in date of the 15th September. I've decided not to do the summer school as it will cost too much to stay over for the two nights and i will loose too much money from wages at work too

The thing worrying me is that everyone i know from here who are going to uni have all got their start dates yet it doesn't seam like anyone has heard anything from our uni
I got my letter today saying we start on the 10th September, have you had any letters?
Original post by EmmaLouise1996
I got my letter today saying we start on the 10th September, have you had any letters?

I got my starters pack today :smile: saying induction is on the 10th then we officially start the 17th. SO SO excited haha
Have you heard anything about the 2nd day? I got told in my interview the course ran over 2 days but haven't heard anything else
I'm excited but nervous at the same time hahaand I don't know anything about the second day of induction I move into halls on 6th do you have Facebook?
I'm excited but nervous at the same time hahaand I don't know anything about the second day of induction I move into halls on 6th do you have Facebook?

Lmao! I don't move until the 15th! Ahh same think most people will be the same though most people don't know anyone haha - Yeah Katie Dunn - profile pic is me with black glasses browny blone hair :smile:
I don't know anyone I'm really scared and I will try and find you
I can't seem to find you - Emma Louise Yerrell profile pic is me light brown hair wearing a tiara and green dress
I can't seem to find you - Emma Louise Yerrell profile pic is me light brown hair wearing a tiara and green dress

Yep! I'm the same.. we will be fine will soon get to know people!
We can talk on Facebook now and to know each other a bit better :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest