The Student Room Group

GCSE Student Chat thread MK IV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ozzie2
Just realised now how dead my house is going to be with my brother going to uni. My mum often stays in work late to like 7-8pm and has to go for meetings etc across the country so she has to stay over there a night or two. Just gonna be me and my dog :biggrin:

Luckyyy
welcome back to people who came back :redface:. The thread has been reignited and is alive
Original post by charlottejyp
Hiya you guys! :hi: have I missed anything interesting? :biggrin:

You're such a bast- bloody lovely person :lol: YES tell me about it! And a comfy bed. And no mosquitoes. And a proper hot shower. And no squat toilets.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I cry everytime I see those squat toilets. Honestly I still haven't worked out how to use it and am too embarrassed to ask. Hot showers wasn't something I missed tbh, it was bloody hot over there. Mosquitoes troubled me most of all :/ I have marks all over my hands and feet :frown: All in all, I like it back here :biggrin:
Original post by charlottejyp
Hiya you guys! :hi: have I missed anything interesting? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, not really. Ben was saying how much he missed you yesterday though :wink:
Original post by thechemistress

wut
Original post by BBeyond
wut

You don't remember do you?
You are literally the best drunk :lol:
You don't remember do you?
You are literally the best drunk :lol:

i don't recall this haha
Original post by BBeyond
i don't recall this haha

You said Charlotte was your girlfriend :wink: You told Jal you loved him. You also played a lot of snow patrol in the background :lol:
You said Charlotte was your girlfriend :wink: You told Jal you loved him. You also played a lot of snow patrol in the background :lol:

what the **** haha you're defo making this up

T'was such a romantic moment :moon:

LMFAO
Original post by jshep000
welcome back to people who came back :redface:. The thread has been reignited and is alive

Hey Jack! :biggrin:

Original post by Jalal Uddin
I cry everytime I see those squat toilets. Honestly I still haven't worked out how to use it and am too embarrassed to ask. Hot showers wasn't something I missed tbh, it was bloody hot over there. Mosquitoes troubled me most of all :/ I have marks all over my hands and feet :frown: All in all, I like it back here :biggrin:

:rofl: they absolutely stink but it should be sort of easier for you cos you're a guy? You have a fair point about the hot showers but it was still difficult as hell chucking a bucket of cold water over myself. Don't even get me started on mosquitoes, I have a ridiculous number of bites and they itch like a bitch. I was bitten around ten times in one night on my left forearm only :frown:. Yep, here is good ngl but going to miss the people back there so much, especially my two younger cousins (who are 2 & 5), they are so flipping cute haha.

:lol: missed you guys too :')

Erm wot

Need to tinychat with you lot though and catch up on everything :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by itsRochana
Luckyyy

I know right, she's also going on holiday to mexico in October for 9 days I think. So partay in my house :biggrin:
Original post by BBeyond
what the **** haha you're defo making this up

Genuinely not. It was also nice to know that you think I'm amazing and you're thirsty for me :lol:
Original post by Jalal Uddin
T'was such a romantic moment :moon:

LMFAO

The birth of a beautiful bromance :tongue:
Original post by ozzie2
I know right, she's also going on holiday to mexico in October for 9 days I think. So partay in my house :biggrin:

sick lad when you sending out the invites?

yeah we'll have to go on tc at some point :biggrin: also wot was my initial reaction to that statement
Genuinely not. It was also nice to know that you think I'm amazing and you're thirsty for me :lol:

oh dear never doing that again LOL
Original post by BBeyond
oh dear never doing that again LOL

you kept asking people to type numbers and kept going on about the welsh whisky :o:o
Original post by jshep000
you kept asking people to type numbers and kept going on about the welsh whisky :o:o

okokok don't tell me any more i don't even wanna hear it

but yh welsh whiskey is absolutely horrible, probs just all whiskey tbh
Original post by BBeyond
sick lad when you sending out the invites?

Making some invites on Publisher and gonna make a Facebook event next week, I'll invite everyone from this thread :biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by ozzie2
Making some invited on Publisher and gonna make a Facebook event next week, I'll invite everyone from this thread :biggrin:

Spoiler

isn't he too young anyway? :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest