The Student Room Group

Post a picture of your pet!

Scroll to see replies

Mother and daughter :h:

1406641108165.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Motorbiker
Your dogs are beautiful!

Thank you. Logan ( border collie) , is mad but have great fun training him. And Kyla (rough collie) is rather lazy and takes a lot of grooming
Reply 82
These are mine :smile:
Diego as a kitten.

Diego now:

Bhaloo the day we took him home :smile:

Bhaloo 4 months...

And now...

God he loves that ball... :smile:
Reply 83
image.jpg
Archie and Bonnie. Archie has been missing for 5 weeks now though :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 86

Hehe, she's a pampered little princess and she knows it. :biggrin:
This is Felix, he has no bottom lip :smile:
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1407688225.467398.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chrissy1579
This is Felix, he has no bottom lip :smile:
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1407688225.467398.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww he's so cute! :smile: He gets extra bonus points from me because he's ginger like moi :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1407692856.074259.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1407692872.752175.jpg Sushiiii
Original post by Yasmin25
Aww he's so cute! :smile: He gets extra bonus points from me because he's ginger like moi :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Gingers are the best! Aha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 91
My Polecat Munch :biggrin:
Original post by cara12

Adorable! :fluffy: What do you feed him/her?
Reply 93
Original post by superwolf
Adorable! :fluffy: What do you feed him/her?

Protein rich biscuits - that's not to say he doesn't steal and/or share my food :tongue: (he's persuasive!)
Original post by itsRochana
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1407692856.074259.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1407692872.752175.jpg Sushiiii

Original post by cara12

:eek:

Too cute!! :love:
Original post by cara12
Protein rich biscuits - that's not to say he doesn't steal and/or share my food :tongue: (he's persuasive!)

Ha, my mice are persuasive little buggers too, but at least they can't follow me into the kitchen. :tongue:
Reply 96
Original post by superwolf
Ha, my mice are persuasive little buggers too, but at least they can't follow me into the kitchen. :tongue:

Ahaa, yeah the kitchen is Munch's favourite place. He once stole 3 steaks from out of the fridge and stashed them!
Original post by JaneA123
x

It seems that your dog loves to play with a tennis ball. The same applies to mine! :smile: by the way is it a German Shepherd?
Reply 98
Original post by Kallisto
It seems that your dog loves to play with a tennis ball. The same applies to mine! :smile: by the way is it a German Shepherd?

Haha! Yeah he would do anything for that ball! Yeah he is a German Shepherd, we had another before him she passed about 2 years ago now. They are the most loyal dogs I know :smile:
Original post by JaneA123
Haha! Yeah he would do anything for that ball! Yeah he is a German Shepherd, we had another before him she passed about 2 years ago now. They are the most loyal dogs I know :smile:

I can comfirm your statement. The German Shepherd of my acquaintances is very loyal, but as far as I know the dog died some years ago.

Quick Reply

Latest