The Student Room Group

GCSE Student Chat thread MK IV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BBeyond
oh dear never doing that again LOL

That's probably a good idea
Original post by BBeyond
isn't he too young anyway? :wink:

Aren't we legally too young? But sure he is only a little baby, he hasn't even finished GCSEs yet :eek:
Original post by ozzie2
Aren't we legally too young? But sure he is only a little baby, he hasn't even finished GCSEs yet :eek:

well yeah but we're cool so :cool:

feel sorry for the poor year 10 :frown: another year of **** subjects like english and CHEMISTRY
Original post by BBeyond

feel sorry for the poor year 10 :frown: another year of **** subjects like english and CHEMISTRY

Well I am, not sure about yourself. I'll let other people decide that :smile:

Chemistry isn't that bad, I'm doing it for A level. But yeah I was so happy when Physics ended and ****ing Performing Arts :unimpressed:
B-b-b-but I drank alcohol before school once, I feel badass, I can deal wit it. Promise
Original post by BBeyond
yooo just wanted to know who you were heard a lot about you :cool:

welcome back charl :biggrin:

Okiess :tongue:
This GCSE crew seems kl! If ya want PM me bub
I don't bite :sexface:
Original post by BBeyond

CHEMISTRY IS NOT **** :angry:

Don't try me dude :colonhash:
Original post by Dinaa

well, we all nearly got this thread locked permanently once :tongue: that's how cool we are :cool:
Original post by Trihawk7
well, we all nearly got this thread locked permanently once :tongue: that's how cool we are :cool:

speaking of which my 2 warnings from when I first joined this thread wear off tomorrow :cool: i was a strong troll /10 back then

Original post by thechemistress
CHEMISTRY IS NOT **** :angry:

Don't try me dude :colonhash:

physics master race :colondollar:

Original post by Dinaa

yeah we're v. cool over here :biggrin:
(slides into your pms :wink:)
Original post by BBeyond
speaking of which my 2 warnings from when I first joined this thread wear off tomorrow :cool: i was a strong troll /10 back then

i hope Usy cards you right now
i hope Usy cards you right now

That would be pretty bait ngl haha. Usy loves me way too much to do that to me :biggrin:

The big bad D is here now :cool:
Original post by Dinaa
The big bad D is here now :cool:

Big Bad Derek? thanks :wink:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Pandora.
I love Tororo :ahee: I wanted him for my avatar but I couldn't find a decent picture, so I'm stuck with this one :cry2:

I love your avatar, it's so kawaii! :awesome: Way better than my one, especially since you have a much larger sized one. :tongue:

Original post by AlphaNick
7 days gentlemen

Let's compare UMS on results day...

Spoiler

Original post by ozzie2
Just realised now how dead my house is going to be with my brother going to uni. My mum often stays in work late to like 7-8pm and has to go for meetings etc across the country so she has to stay over there a night or two. Just gonna be me and my dog :biggrin:

My sisters going to uni and my other sister is getting married. I'm going to be all alone with my mum and dad. How boring. :frown:
Original post by yellowcopter

My sisters going to uni and my other sister is getting married. I'm going to be all alone with my mum and dad. How boring. :frown:

Haha, poor you. The thing that I am most happy about is the fact that I get my brother's bedroom. Mine is literally the size of Harry Potters room in the Dursley household, with a single bed and hardly any moving room. My brothers is literally huge compared to it, and I get a double sized bed :biggrin:

On a side note: I finally finished Breaking Bad (not gonna put any spoilers), I thought it was very different to what I thought it would be. One minute I love a character, the next minute they do something stupid and I dislike them :confused:
Original post by ozzie2
Haha, poor you. The thing that I am most happy about is the fact that I get my brother's bedroom. Mine is literally the size of Harry Potters room in the Dursley household, with a single bed and hardly any moving room. My brothers is literally huge compared to it, and I get a double sized bed :biggrin:

On a side note: I finally finished Breaking Bad (not gonna put any spoilers), I thought it was very different to what I thought it would be. One minute I love a character, the next minute they do something stupid and I dislike them :confused:

Cool :tongue: I already have my own room which is medium size and my sisters share a room which is a bit smaller, since my eldest sister is getting married my elder sister couldn't be happier to get the room to herself now - even if it's a bit too late since she's now going to uni. :rolleyes:

Breaking Bad seems so over-hyped. I've never watched it but people love it, never seen the appeal.
Original post by yellowcopter
Cool :tongue: I already have my own room which is medium size and my sisters share a room which is a bit smaller, since my eldest sister is getting married my elder sister couldn't be happier to get the room to herself now - even if it's a bit too late since she's now going to uni. :rolleyes:

Breaking Bad seems so over-hyped. I've never watched it but people love it, never seen the appeal.

haha she gets a room for like a month or whatever then has to move away, it's actually gonna be really weird without him in the house. And in 2 years I will be in uni (hopefully) so my mum will be all alone, as well as me possibly moving to London after uni. I feel kinda mean about my aspirations, but she's been stuck with me for 16 years so I'm sure it will be pleasant :smile:

I thought it was over-hyped too, however someone said I should watch it and I thought I may as well and it was not what I expected. Really in depth characters with inner conflict in many of them, I didn't really like many of them but it was still great watching them.
Original post by ozzie2
haha she gets a room for like a month or whatever then has to move away, it's actually gonna be really weird without him in the house. And in 2 years I will be in uni (hopefully) so my mum will be all alone, as well as me possibly moving to London after uni. I feel kinda mean about my aspirations, but she's been stuck with me for 16 years so I'm sure it will be pleasant :smile:

I thought it was over-hyped too, however someone said I should watch it and I thought I may as well and it was not what I expected. Really in depth characters with inner conflict in many of them, I didn't really like many of them but it was still great watching them.

Yeah how pointless right. :tongue: At least she has her own room when she comes to visit back home I guess/during holidays. I agree it's going to be weird without siblings in the house.

My parents will also be alone once I leave for uni in 2 years, since my sister is doing a PGCE too her course is 6 years (3 years undergraduate, 3 years PGCE) which is a bit upsetting but I'm sure parents will be happy to be alone though. :lol: I don't plan to move until a while after anyway, so after 3 years I'll be back home. :ahee:

I seriously don't see the hype/how it's interesting, though to be honest I'm being a bit naiive in saying so.
WOW inbetweeners 2 was so funny :biggrin: :biggrin:
Original post by jshep000
WOW inbetweeners 2 was so funny :biggrin: :biggrin:

Did you think it was better than the 1st?

Also tinychat tonight anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest