The Student Room Group

Barts and The London medicine applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by General Maximus
Hey, I'm a graduate. I obtained a 2.1 so meet their requirements.

Were you notified at 8:40 too?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jollygood
Were you notified at 8:40 too?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes same time, around 8:45am
Is anyone else having problems with adding the clearing choice? Whenever i click on other, and write A100, it disappears before I can even click on next :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hassanen9
Is anyone else having problems with adding the clearing choice? Whenever i click on other, and write A100, it disappears before I can even click on next :s

Posted from TSR Mobile

UCAS may be having issues, it could be an issue on their end so it might be a case of keep trying
Original post by hassanen9

Posted from TSR Mobile

There seems to be a problem with the UCAS system and queen mary is sorting it out. So don't worry! They are still holding our offers.
Hey, I'm a graduate. I obtained a 2.1 so meet their requirements.

Ohh i see, thanks
Original post by Samarpanam
There seems to be a problem with the UCAS system and queen mary is sorting it out. So don't worry! They are still holding our offers.

It still isn't fixed :/ do you think they will let us know when it works again?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys anyone got any idea what the ucas tarrif/ukcat cut offs were for interview this year?
Original post by em.d_4
Hey guys anyone got any idea what the ucas tarrif/ukcat cut offs were for interview this year?

http://www.smd.qmul.ac.uk/undergraduate/courses/FAQs/99618.pdf

Amazing thanks! So to clarify if i'd got 2950 for ukcat last year and 545 ucas tariff i would have been interviewed?
received waiting list offer, just checked ucas track this morning and 'a100' still isnt on the drop down list for barts, anyone else with the same problem. :/
Original post by jaishiva
received waiting list offer, just checked ucas track this morning and 'a100' still isnt on the drop down list for barts, anyone else with the same problem. :/

When did you receive your offer?
When did you receive your offer?

8:40 yesterday morning, but my track didn't update until late last night, so I was unable to add the clearing choice earlier
Original post by jaishiva
8:40 yesterday morning, but my track didn't update until late last night, so I was unable to add the clearing choice earlier

I am in the same boat

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good news! Track is now working properly! You can add your choice now.
Which campus is everyone putting down to study?
Main or Whitechapel?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Campus code is W;

Medicine | MBBS (5 Years), Full time

UCAS Code: A100, Institution Code: Q50, Campus Code: W

UCAS application deadline: 15 October

Congratulations to all those with the offers post-waiting list. I am feeling super excited to start. See you guys there!
Congratulations to all those with the offers post-waiting list. I am feeling super excited to start. See you guys there!

Hiya thanks got the offer. Can you please tell me what campus to put down ? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey
I was just wondering if I stand a chance at barts (from your experiences)
I have 690 ukcat and about 600 ucas tariff
Bit worried about tariff because I've seen that they don't count qualifications and things and they are issues about that
I have speech and drama exams, do you suggest that I call them and just confirm that each of my exams count? The speech and drama exams are found on the ucas table though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending