The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

No sorry I'm on level 1! This is still fairly close tho :smile:

How do you find the people on Facebook by the way?
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Original post by TomParks

Hey there,

You can find other Freshers on our official Royal Holloway Welcome Week page here: https://www.facebook.com/RHWelcomeWeek2014?fref=ts!
Reply 282
Anyone else in Kingswood II Block E? I'm on level 2, doing molecular biology! :smile:
Original post by TomParks

Type in royal holloway freshers 2014 Williamson Tuke and butler.
Original post by Lichy
Anyone else in Kingswood II Block E? I'm on level 2, doing molecular biology! :smile:

Hey, just in case you wanted to join the Kingswood group! https://m.facebook.com/groups/659356230821003?ref=bookmark :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 285
Original post by econcupcake
Hey, just in case you wanted to join the Kingswood group! https://m.facebook.com/groups/659356230821003?ref=bookmark :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks a lot for that! If you're moderating the group, my initials are B S.
Original post by Lichy
Thanks a lot for that! If you're moderating the group, my initials are B S.

You're welcome! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, applied for accommodation the day after the deadline. I've got my place this morning; I heard more accommodation offers come out mid August, so i'm guessing in like 5 days after clearing is done? Any one know when?

Thanks,
Original post by leonPaul123
Hey, applied for accommodation the day after the deadline. I've got my place this morning; I heard more accommodation offers come out mid August, so i'm guessing in like 5 days after clearing is done? Any one know when?

Thanks,

Hi there,

We only guarantee accommodation to applications that have been submitted by the deadline. After that, places are allocated on a first come first serve basis, and as long as the applicant has us down as their firm choice.

I recommend you wait to hear back from our Accommodation Office as they email applicants as soon as an offer has been made.

Best,

Emily
Original post by katieb432
yay i'm doing Criminology with Psychology :smile:
Oh cool! I was really close to doing that but then I chose to just do the single honours, it looks SO interesting!
Original post by Royal Holloway, University of London
Hi there,

We only guarantee accommodation to applications that have been submitted by the deadline. After that, places are allocated on a first come first serve basis, and as long as the applicant has us down as their firm choice.

I recommend you wait to hear back from our Accommodation Office as they email applicants as soon as an offer has been made.

Best,

Emily

Seeing I applied only a day after the deadline; should I have received an email today then as i'm near the top? or when should i expect one?

Thanks,
Original post by emma-jayne1995
Founders Hall Room W352. Is that nearby?
I have nooo idea if that's close haha but hey anyway! :biggrin:
Original post by leonPaul123
Seeing I applied only a day after the deadline; should I have received an email today then as i'm near the top? or when should i expect one?

Thanks,

I am afraid I really do not know when you should expect to hear back about your application - it's a simple waiting game. There still may be some applicants who applied before the deadline who have not yet heard back about their application.

Please view our accommodation pages for more information, the tabs 'allocation process' and 'late applicants' might be the most interesting to you: https://www.royalholloway.ac.uk/studyhere/accommodation/royalhollowayhalls/applying/new-ug.aspx

Thanks

Emily
Original post by katieb432
yay i'm doing Criminology with Psychology :smile:

Hey! I'm Crim Psych too! You're the only other person I've found!
Does anyone know of a group for Runnymede people? I'm all alone in my block :'(
Reply 295
Tuke Hall Block F Level 4 Flat C Room 5 :biggrin:
Original post by Nalala
Tuke Hall Block F Level 4 Flat C Room 5 :biggrin:

Same flat! I'm room 1. Nice to meet you!
Original post by elliejellie3

I'm Tuke Hall, Block F, Level 3, Flat C, Room 7! :-D
Reply 298
Original post by elliejellie3

Awesome,nice to meet you! What are you studying?
Reply 299
Original post by hellsyeah
I'm Tuke Hall, Block F, Level 3, Flat C, Room 7! :-D

Hi! Nice to meet you too :biggrin: What are you studying?

Latest

Trending

Trending