The Student Room Group

Help please!!!

Yesterday I got my AS results and well they were horrible;
maths- e (c1&c2-U s1-D the board was edexcel)
biology-e (section 1- u , section 2-d the board was edexcel)
history- b ( unit 1- D unit 2-c) the board was aqa
English literature- b (both sections- high b's) board was OCR
( I will be retaking all the exams I failed in)
I am finding it so hard in deciding whether to drop maths or biology. In AS biology I was capable in memorising all the content but I found the exam technique hard so I did badly in the exams, and in maths I found that if a section clicked in my head I could do all questions for that section but well a lot of the sections did not and that brought my grade down a lot. Now I'm not sure if I should drop maths or biology because I find both hard and but both equally interesting. In terms of it helping me in the future I want to do a English lit. Degree and then a law conversion. Would anyone say that maths is easier than biology in a2 or not?
Original post by Priyanka345
Yesterday I got my AS results and well they were horrible;
maths- e (c1&c2-U s1-D the board was edexcel)
biology-e (section 1- u , section 2-d the board was edexcel)
history- b ( unit 1- D unit 2-c) the board was aqa
English literature- b (both sections- high b's) board was OCR
( I will be retaking all the exams I failed in)
I am finding it so hard in deciding whether to drop maths or biology. In AS biology I was capable in memorising all the content but I found the exam technique hard so I did badly in the exams, and in maths I found that if a section clicked in my head I could do all questions for that section but well a lot of the sections did not and that brought my grade down a lot. Now I'm not sure if I should drop maths or biology because I find both hard and but both equally interesting. In terms of it helping me in the future I want to do a English lit. Degree and then a law conversion. Would anyone say that maths is easier than biology in a2 or not?

Funny thing is, you haven't failed.

You could give a foundation year a try.

If you really want to re take the exams, be weary of Biology and maths: they're really difficult.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending