The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kerrylovesthis
If all goes well tomorrow - Wedderburn, level 1, block C, flat A :smile:

Hi I hope results went well! If you're still attending Royal Holloway we've started a Facebook group for the Wedderbern halls if your interested :smile: https://m.facebook.com/groups/510289545772296
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Original post by TuanaOge
Hey, I am exactly the same with you but which room are you staying? I am room 1 :smile:

Hi we've started a Wedderbern Facebook group to help people find their flat mates :smile: here's the link https://m.facebook.com/groups/510289545772296
Original post by Nalala
Hi! Nice to meet you too :biggrin: What are you studying?

Crimology and sociology! What about you? :-)
Original post by hellsyeah
Hey! Did you get in?! :-D

I would have yeah, but I actually withdrew from the uni a couple of days ago!! Sorry man, I changed my mind about which course I want to do so I'm actually going to Winchester now to study something else! I did end up getting the right grades though. Have fun!!
Reply 304

Figured I'd jump in here since you're doing CrimSoc! So am I! I haven't found barely anyone doing it. See you in September! :smile:
Anyone else Butler Block B, Level 0, Flat B?
Reply 306

Awesome :biggrin: English lit :biggrin:
Original post by legendoflauren
I would have yeah, but I actually withdrew from the uni a couple of days ago!! Sorry man, I changed my mind about which course I want to do so I'm actually going to Winchester now to study something else! I did end up getting the right grades though. Have fun!!

Oh dude!!!!!!!! Have a grool time😎😎😎😎
Original post by Wonderer1
Figured I'd jump in here since you're doing CrimSoc! So am I! I haven't found barely anyone doing it. See you in September! :smile:

Yay!!! I changed my course a few times before I decided what I wanted to do but I'm really excited about criminology and sociology, sounds so interesting! See ya then :-D
Calling all Wedderburn residents as of September! Since quite a few of us have had troubles finding our flat mates a Facebook page has now been set up. If you're interested heres the link where you can join the discussion and find others you're living with :smile:
https://m.facebook.com/groups/510289545772296

Hopefully speak to you soon!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Nalala
Awesome,nice to meet you! What are you studying?

I'm studying English! What about you? :biggrin:
I'm Tuke Hall, Block F, Level 3, Flat C, Room 7! :-D

Hi! Not too far away! Are you excited?!
Runnymede 1 Hall Block M Level 2 Flat A
Reply 313
Original post by elliejellie3
I'm studying English! What about you? :biggrin:

SAME :biggrin:
Original post by galmond95
I'm in butler block D level 0 flat A!

Hi Flatmate!
Original post by charlieisbell
Oh cool! I was really close to doing that but then I chose to just do the single honours, it looks SO interesting!
#
ah fair enough, yeah it looks fantastic! but I almost took just the single honours too, it has such good modules! :smile:
Original post by Gabs2211
Hey! I'm Crim Psych too! You're the only other person I've found!

hey! ah thats great, you're the only other person i've found too :smile: what accommodation have you got??
Original post by elliejellie3
Hi! Not too far away! Are you excited?!

Yes deffo :biggrin: Can't wait to move!
Original post by katieb432
hey! ah thats great, you're the only other person i've found too :smile: what accommodation have you got??

I'm in Runnymede, how about you?
Wedderburn Hall Block C Level 4 Flat B Room 3 :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending