The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Accommodation - Find your new housemates 2014!

Scroll to see replies

Is there a Yarncliffe Facebook page yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Hey so I just found out I'm being placed in Block G3 Derwent in Endcliffe! Anyone else know if they've been placed anywhere yet ?? I'm in room 5 so excited for September 😁😀
Hi! I get my results on 14th August so I'll find out whether I get my place at Sheffield :biggrin: but how long do I have to wait after I get my results to find out my accommodation? Is it like a week after my place is confirmed or on the day? Thanks :smile:
Original post by lou2712
Hi! I get my results on 14th August so I'll find out whether I get my place at Sheffield :biggrin: but how long do I have to wait after I get my results to find out my accommodation? Is it like a week after my place is confirmed or on the day? Thanks :smile:

It took them roughly until the end of August to allocate rooms for those who were guaranteed accommodation as far as I can remember. It just takes a while as it's such a busy time of the year for them. My mentees last year were close to freaking out multiple times, but you just need to be patient as you will get a room! Especially if Sheffield is your first choice :smile:
I'm in Crewe flats, flat E!
(edited 9 years ago)
Allen Court (Opal 2) A10 anyone? Where are my future flatmates? :wink:
Anyone in Crescent flats? I'm in Flat 1
Reply 107
Original post by aj2512
I'm gonna be in Rivelin F2, Room 5 :smile:
How is it?

me too in Rivelin F3, Room 4
Woooo Derwent!! i'll be in A3 room 2! :smile:
Original post by NikkiFHay
Hey so I just found out I'm being placed in Block G3 Derwent in Endcliffe! Anyone else know if they've been placed anywhere yet ?? I'm in room 5 so excited for September ������������

Im in Derwent too!!! A3 room 2! :biggrin:
Original post by ribbonrebel31
So it looks as though the accommodation contracts are coming through today! I thought it would be nice to try and find our future housemates for the next year~
As for me, I'll be in C3 Yarncliffe, studying Biomedical Sciences, what about you guys?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im in Yarncliffe C3 as well!
Awesome! Are you on the freshers page? Add me on Facebook future housemate :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ribbonrebel31
Awesome! Are you on the freshers page? Add me on Facebook future housemate :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can you send me a link to the freshers page, there is quite a few?
hi,

Does anyone know how to see what accommodation I have? I just met my offer today so am now definitely coming :biggrin:

Will Sheffield just email me to tell me or is there a way I can go and find out?
Original post by MAGNeticattITUDE
hi,

Does anyone know how to see what accommodation I have? I just met my offer today so am now definitely coming :biggrin:

Will Sheffield just email me to tell me or is there a way I can go and find out?

Congratulations! You're coming to Sheffield!!

If you applied by 8th August you'll get an email in a few days. If you applied after that date, you'll know by the beginning of Sept!

Best Wishes,

Helen, Student Communications Team
Congratulations to everyone who have secured a place at Sheffield! If you have applied for the accommodation before the 8th of August you will receive an email from us in a few days. If you have applied after you will find out by September.
You will be emailed a specific date and time of when you can move in during intro week (20 and 21 Sept).
To contact accommodation:
Telephone: 01142224488
Email: [email protected]
Original post by heartofglass
Have you joined the Facebook page for Derwent? I found one other person in my flat and that was only today, so don't give up hope!!

is there a Derwent FB page?? does anyone know the link?
Howden anyone?? I'm G1 :smile:
Any Kinder? :smile: I'm flat D5
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm Froggart F2, Endcliffe, anyone else?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending