The Student Room Group

Got AS results, what grades will I start with in A2?

I was just wondering what grades I will go into A2 year with following my AS results.

English language - A (168/200 overall) WJEC
English literature - A (164/200 overall) WJEC
Psychology - C (126/200 overall) AQA

Thanks!
What do you mean by 'start with?'
Reply 2
Original post by Mindless Behavior
What do you mean by 'start with?'

Am I wrong in thinking that as a result of your AS grades you have a minimum grade that you can achieve in A2? For example, in English lit I got an A so already have 164 marks in A2? So if I did no work at all and got zero marks (which obviously I'm not going to do) I would still come out with whatever grade 164 marks equates to?
Reply 3
Depends on the ratio between AS and A2 I think.
Original post by LeonM96
Am I wrong in thinking that as a result of your AS grades you have a minimum grade that you can achieve in A2? For example, in English lit I got an A so already have 164 marks in A2? So if I did no work at all and got zero marks (which obviously I'm not going to do) I would still come out with whatever grade 164 marks equates to?

If you get zero marks in A2, you will get E in English language, E in English literature and a U in psychology.
E, E, U
Reply 6
Thank you! I think I'll resit one of my psychology modules. I'm quite chuffed with the E's in English though. :biggrin: because obviously I'm not going to get zero marks haha.

Quick Reply

Latest