The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Applying for Accommodation after being accepted through Clearing?

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Lash
I just got my confirmation that I've been accepted through Clearing, but I have no idea how I'm meant to apply for accommodation and nothing on the site is terribly helpful, can anyone lend a hand? :smile:

I've rang them up, they said to wait for an email which will have your Student ID.
Then visit their accomodation portal, register and voila.
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Lash
Sweet, any idea when the email will come through? What course you doing btw? Any idea where you're going to apply for accommodation? :biggrin:

Sometime next week I gather.
I'm studying Law and Politics LLB, yourself?

Ahh I'm looking for an ensuite in a relatively quiet area that still has some great parties. I heard Lonsdale is THE party college, so if you're looking for some fun, so there.

Furness is centrally located in campus, so I might consider going there as it's just easier to get everywhere. Definitely prefer a short walk to lectures every morning, than a short walk back from clubbing in the evenings.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by LonelyPlanet
Sometime next week I gather.
I'm studying Law and Politics LLB, yourself?

Ahh I'm looking for an ensuite in a relatively quiet area that still has some great parties. I heard Lonsdale is THE party college, so if you're looking for some fun, so there.

Furness is centrally located in campus, so I might consider going there as it's just easier to get everywhere. Definitely prefer a short walk to lectures every morning, than a short walk back from clubbing in the evenings.

I got in for the same course even though I wanted to get into straight law. Anyways, how's the city Lancaster in general? I've never been there.
Original post by hanma95
I got in for the same course even though I wanted to get into straight law. Anyways, how's the city Lancaster in general? I've never been there.

Ahh Law and Politics was my original choice at my firm anyway.
I have no clue, never been there either, but I heard that the campus is really nice.
Reply 6
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Lash
Have either of you got anything about accommodation yet?

No I haven't, have you?
Reply 8
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9
I applied through clearing Aswell and haven't even visited!
It's in the top 10 rankings for uni, so I hope I picked well!!
Reply 10
Original post by Lash
Have either of you got anything about accommodation yet?

Original post by LonelyPlanet
No I haven't, have you?

Hey, I'm also accepted through clearing. Just got an email for me to create an account on the accommodation portal immediately after I called the university to ask when I'll get one. If you haven't got yours yet, maybe try calling them...?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending