Visit website

Southampton Firmers 2014

Scroll to see replies

I'll see you lot there then :wink:
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
A*AAA meaning i've got my course, plus got my Glen Eyre accommodation, enhanced room starting 21st Sept and it's at Richard Newitt Courts
Electronic Engineering!:smile:
Reply 203
Hi everybody just got to southampton through clearing for economics. When do you apply for accommodation and where is considered the best?
Original post by Sun_Bear
Hi everybody just got to southampton through clearing for economics. When do you apply for accommodation and where is considered the best?

i got in through clearing as well. Has your's changed on track though?

to answer, when your faculty sends you some email, it will have your student ID, then you can apply straight away on the website :biggrin: apparently Glen Eyre or Wessex Lane or HF/Archers Road are good
Original post by FlyHigh_er
i got in through clearing as well. Has your's changed on track though?

to answer, when your faculty sends you some email, it will have your student ID, then you can apply straight away on the website :biggrin: apparently Glen Eyre or Wessex Lane or HF/Archers Road are good

My track hasn't changed, what course are you studying?

Hey! I'm studying politics and economics so we might have lectures together :smile:
Original post by ataubman
Hey! I'm studying politics and economics so we might have lectures together :smile:

cool, what accommodation are you in?
cool, what accommodation are you in?

I applied for Glen Eyre and Mayflower but am still awaiting offers. Will probably choose Glen Eyre, what about you? :smile:
I applied for Glen Eyre and Mayflower but am still awaiting offers. Will probably choose Glen Eyre, what about you? :smile:

Haven't applied yet because i just got in through clearing about 2 hours ago lol
Haven't applied yet because i just got in through clearing about 2 hours ago lol

Oh, nice! I visited Glen Eyre and liked it more than Wessex Lane. What Universities were you originally planning on going to?
My track hasn't changed, what course are you studying?

mine just did, i'm going to be doing Geology. it took me like two hours to get through to them yday :rolleyes:
Oh, nice! I visited Glen Eyre and liked it more than Wessex Lane. What Universities were you originally planning on going to?

Warwick accounting and finance
Warwick accounting and finance

Ahh are you happy about going to southampton?
Ahh are you happy about going to southampton?

Yh for me its the next best alternative, i only like 1 hour away in dorset and it doesn't really affect my career prospects anyway
Oh good to hear, I wanted to go to Surrey originally so don't know much about southampton..
Reply 217
hey, got confirmed through clearing on ucas :biggrin: but haven't received an email from southampton, just wondering has anyone who got in through clearing received an email from southampton uni giving them their student id, what to do next, accommodation etc :smile:
Original post by aj018
hey, got confirmed through clearing on ucas :biggrin: but haven't received an email from southampton, just wondering has anyone who got in through clearing received an email from southampton uni giving them their student id, what to do next, accommodation etc :smile:

i havent got it yet as well, and i'm just worried about accomm :smile:
Original post by aj018

What course?

Quick Reply

Latest