The Student Room Group

Already a uni student. Is there a chance?

Hi Hi,

My first post here.

Before I go into topic, I'm a university student outside of the UK and I've completed my first year.

Previously through UCAS I applied for medicine and I was unsuccessful with low BMAT, UKCAT scores. I didn't even score an interview in any of my 4 universities I applied to and was pretty disappointed in myself. Everyday from then I've been feeling shameful of myself.

My A Level results (from 2013 August) was only 4As.

After completing my first year of study in university on a completely different major, I feel unhappy and unmotivated. My exam scores in university were also quite low to medium.

Firstly I would like to ask whether I even can have another shot at applying? And if so how should I go around it? I feel like I'm too late applying as an undergraduate.

Edit : 4As in biology, chemistry, mathematics, physics
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by AnAnonymous
Hi Hi,

My first post here.

Before I go into topic, I'm a university student outside of the UK and I've completed my first year.

Previously through UCAS I applied for medicine and I was unsuccessful with low BMAT, UKCAT scores. I didn't even score an interview in any of my 4 universities I applied to and was pretty disappointed in myself. Everyday from then I've been feeling shameful of myself.

My A Level results (from 2013 August) was only 4As.

After completing my first year of study in university on a completely different major, I feel unhappy and unmotivated. My exam scores in university were also quite low to medium.

Firstly I would like to ask whether I even can have another shot at applying? And if so how should I go around it? I feel like I'm too late applying as an undergraduate.

Edit : 4As in biology, chemistry, mathematics, physics

Take a look here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Applying_for_Medicine_Whilst_on_a_Different_Course :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending