University of Birmingham
Birmingham

University of Birmingham 2014 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tanja55
Anyone doing economics this year?

Meeeeeee, was my insurance choice

Original post by AvaLouise
Yay , no I haven't yet, Birmingham was my insurance choice so i had to apply for it yesterday where did you get?

Do you have to reapply if it's your insurance or did you not apply anyway?
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 1781
Anyone doing Philosophy this year or got accommodation in Victoria Hall near B38-4??
Few questions when registering...

Do we need to enter out accommodation address?

My middle name isn't down, but there's not option to add it? Is this important?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by corax
Also, the price is not the same as it is in the offer pack :/ it's gone up a couple of hundred quid.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know! My accommodation is about £7000
And I swear in the offer pack it was £6000 and something :/
Original post by lw260
Anyone doing Philosophy this year or got accommodation in Victoria Hall near B38-4??

i'm doing philosophy + political science :smile:
Reply 1785
I'm going to study mathematics, spoke to a few people on an applicant visit day but other than that I don't know anyone else. Any others studying mathematics?
Original post by tanja55
anyone doing economics this year?

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :biggrin:
Original post by AvaLouise
Anybody doing Political Science at UoB? So nervous as I don't know anybody!

I'm doing IR :smile:
Original post by JDH9
I'm going to study mathematics, spoke to a few people on an applicant visit day but other than that I don't know anyone else. Any others studying mathematics?

Me :smile:
Reply 1789
I got allocated accommodation at Liberty Close which wasn't even in my list of 7 preferences even though I applied in March, is anyone else in this situation?!
Reply 1790
Original post by NewCeremony
Me :smile:

Great, not the only one on here. :smile:
Reply 1791
Original post by tashdf
I got allocated accommodation at Liberty Close which wasn't even in my list of 7 preferences even though I applied in March, is anyone else in this situation?!

I'm in the same situation, I don't know when they started allowing applications but I only heard about it around March.

From what I've seen online the accommodation still looks quite nice at Liberty close and still a good environment to make friends but the 25 minute walk to campus bothers me a bit.
Reply 1792
Original post by JDH9
I'm in the same situation, I don't know when they started allowing applications but I only heard about it around March.

From what I've seen online the accommodation still looks quite nice at Liberty close and still a good environment to make friends but the 25 minute walk to campus bothers me a bit.

Yep same, I'm not overly happy with the long walk to and from campus. I've heard that a lot of students take the university train to get to campus but I'm not too sure how far the station is from Liberty Close
Anyone in the biosciences department? :smile:
Original post by Helloyellowmello
Anyone in the biosciences department? :smile:

I am! Studying Human Biology MSci :smile: What are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MarkProbio
I am! Studying Human Biology MSci :smile: What are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm studying Human Biology Bsc!
I'm in Liberty Gardens which wasn't one of my top 7 either. The accommodation office said it is possible to swap if you can find someone to swap with. I want to be on Vale village if there is anyone who would like to swap :smile:
Reply 1797
Original post by Just_Josephine
I'm in Liberty Gardens which wasn't one of my top 7 either. The accommodation office said it is possible to swap if you can find someone to swap with. I want to be on Vale village if there is anyone who would like to swap :smile:

I've been put in liberty gardens at first I was passed but it doesn't seem too bad
Original post by UMS
I've been put in liberty gardens at first I was passed but it doesn't seem too bad

I'm in liberty gardens too it wasn't in my top 7 but i'm kinda starting to like it :smile:
Reply 1799
What societies is everyone joining?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending