The Student Room Group

Track STILL hasn't updated.

Track hasn't updated since my firm uni released me yesterday at 5pm. I've phoned my firm uni a few times now and they can see that I've been released into clearing - I even received an email from them at 5pm yesterday telling me I have. The uni I called in clearing have given me unconditional offer emails but they said I can't put their uni in a clearing choice on track until I get released into clearing, but I have been.

It's now been past 24 hours since I was released and it's still not showing up on track. It still has my firm uni as unconditional. My clearing choice uni said I'm best to phone UCAS but I've been trying to get through but I can't.

Any ideas what's happening? And will my clearing choice uni reject me if this takes longer to update on track even though they've given me both a verbal and email offer?
Original post by AnonG
Track hasn't updated since my firm uni released me yesterday at 5pm. I've phoned my firm uni a few times now and they can see that I've been released into clearing - I even received an email from them at 5pm yesterday telling me I have. The uni I called in clearing have given me unconditional offer emails but they said I can't put their uni in a clearing choice on track until I get released into clearing, but I have been.

It's now been past 24 hours since I was released and it's still not showing up on track. It still has my firm uni as unconditional. My clearing choice uni said I'm best to phone UCAS but I've been trying to get through but I can't.

Any ideas what's happening? And will my clearing choice uni reject me if this takes longer to update on track even though they've given me both a verbal and email offer?

Keep contacting UCAS until the issue is resolved

Keep your clearing choice in the loop
Reply 2
Original post by TenOfThem
Keep contacting UCAS until the issue is resolved

Keep your clearing choice in the loop

Thanks, I just got through to UCAS. The person said that they can't see that I've been released either and that it's showing as unconditional. He said I should wait until tomorrow morning as my firm choice uni's system could be slow at updating.

I'm getting more anxious by the minute :frown:!
Original post by AnonG
Thanks, I just got through to UCAS. The person said that they can't see that I've been released either and that it's showing as unconditional. He said I should wait until tomorrow morning as my firm choice uni's system could be slow at updating.

I'm getting more anxious by the minute :frown:!

Keep your clearing uni in the loop - it should all pan out

Quick Reply

Latest