The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Hull Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tinyRaeesa
Is anyone doing chemistry at hull in September? Its my beat clearing choice and I was just trying to find someone who does/is doing it currently. Not found anyone on tsr so far. Any help would be highly appreciated

I'm starting chemistry in September.
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Original post by ablueviolet
I am going for Psychology too, has anyone got a place on the talent - development programme? I was considering Taylor Court as it was closer to the university, how long is the bus journey for the Uni to Lawns? :smile:

I'm not doing psychology but I am going to Hull and staying in Taylor Court. I think The Lawns is 3.5 miles from the campus, but I think it would be easier to stay in Taylor Court, that was my reasoning anyway :') aha x
Original post by Smiler84
Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing Psychology and criminology. So I'll be doing some criminology modules with you.

I'm doing law with criminology, actually looking forward to it though I am worried about minor stuff :smile:
No, I've also switched to the foundation year which is cool :smile: so glad that I'm not the only one though now.

Original post by leahcee
Did you get accepted onto the course? I had to switch to Physics with a foundation year!
I applied and been accepted for History, as a mature student, live in Driffield so fairly local, hoping to get a car park permit
(edited 9 years ago)
Hi! I'm coming from Birmingham & will be studying psychology! I'm in taylor courts just wondering who else will be there. Any help would be great thank you :smile:
Hi does anyone know about train links to hull? All I've seen is busses from various locations near by, not sure what its all about. Please help!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 407
Original post by DanielleBurgoyne
Hi! I'm coming from Birmingham & will be studying psychology! I'm in taylor courts just wondering who else will be there. Any help would be great thank you :smile:

Hey, I'm gonna be studying English :smile:)
I'm Taylor Courts too - Brough house. (No idea what it's like, I picked the Lawns as my first choice.)
Original post by kzkx
Hey, I'm gonna be studying English :smile:)
I'm Taylor Courts too - Brough house. (No idea what it's like, I picked the Lawns as my first choice.)

Oh ok! I'm at Barton house I think haha! Yeah same here it was my first choice, I think they're nice! Have you seen them at all? & do you know anyone else in taylor court :smile: ?
I feel odd being one of the few people actually from Hull! Studying Management and Business starting September, you're all free to message me if you have any questions about Hull or just fancy a chat!
Reply 410
Oh ok! I'm at Barton house I think haha! Yeah same here it was my first choice, I think they're nice! Have you seen them at all? & do you know anyone else in taylor court :smile: ?

Ah, nice! I didn't manage to see them at the applicant day, so it's gonna be a surprise I guess :P Seems alright from pictures I've seen though :smile: I don't know anyone else that's going to Hull at all - let alone Taylor Court aha, how about you?
Original post by kzkx
Ah, nice! I didn't manage to see them at the applicant day, so it's gonna be a surprise I guess :P Seems alright from pictures I've seen though :smile: I don't know anyone else that's going to Hull at all - let alone Taylor Court aha, how about you?

Oh right, well it'll be a nice surprise! Yeah It's good enough. Oh you're the same as me then, I literary know no one haha! Could do with finding some friends 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 412
Oh right, well it'll be a nice surprise! Yeah It's good enough. Oh you're the same as me then, I literary know no one haha! Could do with finding some friends ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw ahah, nice to know somebody else who doesn't know anyone. Me too really! Trying to keep an eye out for anyone else in Brough House since I've literally seen nobody talking about it :s-smilie:
Original post by kzkx
Aw ahah, nice to know somebody else who doesn't know anyone. Me too really! Trying to keep an eye out for anyone else in Brough House since I've literally seen nobody talking about it :s-smilie:

Haha same! It'll be helpful if we find no one else :biggrin: well my stepmom remembers brough house being in the Taylor court area, so it's probably opposite Barton house which is where I'll be staying!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 414
Original post by chloescottt
Anyone studying Economics with Professional Experience? :biggrin:

I am!!
Reply 415
Haha same! It'll be helpful if we find no one else :biggrin: well my stepmom remembers brough house being in the Taylor court area, so it's probably opposite Barton house which is where I'll be staying!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, it's part of Taylor Court :smile: Ah, that's cool then! Just hope I can find some other people who are supposed to be going :P
Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing Psychology and criminology and I'm hoping I'll meet some people.
Original post by kzkx
Yeah, it's part of Taylor Court :smile: Ah, that's cool then! Just hope I can find some other people who are supposed to be going :P

Haha yeah same! I'm sure we will soon enough:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
hey finally in!!!!!!! studying mechanical and medical engineering.
anyone doing the same course or engineering in general?
I cannot wait to start! 43 days now!

Quick Reply

Latest