The Student Room Group

Remarks - info please! Will give rep!!!

Heya, does anyone know how long AQA and OCR A Level priority remarks take?
Priority remarks aim to be done within 18 days though it can sometimes be quicker than that, it just depends how many examiners are available and how many other people have requested remarks.
Reply 2
Original post by maiisiie08
Priority remarks aim to be done within 18 days though it can sometimes be quicker than that, it just depends how many examiners are available and how many other people have requested remarks.

thank you :smile:
No worries, good luck with the remarks!
Reply 4
Original post by maiisiie08
No worries, good luck with the remarks!

Thank you so much x
Reply 5
Original post by KatieCod
Heya, does anyone know how long AQA and OCR A Level priority remarks take?

They only guarantee 18 days or so but if you got them in yesterday or this morning then they will generally come back Tuesday/Wed next week. Ones not put in until Monday /Tuesday will probably take longer. Edexcel are faster - Sciences generally come back within a few hours.
I signed this appeal thing to appeal my results but im not sure if this means if it will be remarked or not

( I didn't ask the teacher as I was upsetand shocked at some of my grades so I was cconfused)
Reply 7
Original post by Aneesah_May
I signed this appeal thing to appeal my results but im not sure if this means if it will be remarked or not

I think it must mean a re-mark. An appeal is when the centre isn't happy with the result of the re-mark....

Quick Reply

Latest