The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Original post by vincentspie
Hi everyone!

I just received an email from RHUL with my Campus Online username etc.
The email says that you need to log in on campus connect and click on the 'enrolment' tab, but the only tabs I see are 'application' and 'accommodation'. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Thanks, Vincent

Hi Vincent,

I have seen the screen after you log onto Campus Connect and the enrolment tab should be the second one along at the top. Try logging out and then back in again, and if you still can't see it, please could you email [email protected] explaining your problem?

They should be able to get back to you shortly - but as it is nearly the end of the day they might not be able to get back until early next week.

Please let me know if you have managed to access the enrolment tab over the weekend!

Thanks,

Emily
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
I'm having the same problem, I've just e-mailed that email address as well :smile:
Reply 3
having the same problem as well!
Reply 4
I'm glad I'm not the only one having this problem! Hope it gets solved soon:frown: I just logged in with my rhul email account and i got this weird email from the IT office. :confused: Have you guys also got this email?
Reply 5
I've got the same problem but I never got an e-mail from the IT people.
I'm glad I'm not the only one having this problem! Hope it gets solved soon:frown: I just logged in with my rhul email account and i got this weird email from the IT office. :confused: Have you guys also got this email?

I'm having the same problem with the enrollment tab and yes I got that email too, stating that my account will be deleted in October and all info will be deleted. Idk why that's happening.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by econcupcake
I'm having the same problem with the enrollment tab and yes I got that email too, stating that my account will be deleted in October and all info will be deleted. Idk why that's happening.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by RoflStick
I've got the same problem but I never got an e-mail from the IT people.

Original post by 123dfrt
having the same problem as well!

Original post by Saffron1996
I'm having the same problem, I've just e-mailed that email address as well :smile:

Hi everyone,

In case you haven't seen my new thread post on the forum I'll copy my message here:

We are currently experiencing a technical issue so the Enrolment tab is not currently available. Our IT team are busily working to resolve the problem so please try logging back into Campus Connect from Tuesday. Thank you for your patience.

Best wishes,

Emily
As the rep has said on the other thread, the problem now appears to be solved. But if you have any more questions about this issue, please ask on this thread here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2801787

Latest

Trending

Trending