The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

University of Ulster Coleraine accommodation UUC

Is anyone going to be living in knocklayde at the coleraine campus this September? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I am :smile:
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by emmamcallister
I am :smile:

really? what house are you living in? :smile:
Reply 3
House 6066

me too :smile:
Original post by NiamhDebraa
me too :smile:

What floor are you on?
Reply 5
What floor are you on?

1st floor
Same!!!! :biggrin:
Reply 7
Same!!!! :biggrin:

:biggrin: what course are you doing?
Geography, what about you?
Reply 9
Geography, what about you?

History :smile:
History :smile:

Have you been to one of the open days for the halls?
Reply 11
Have you been to one of the open days for the halls?

no i don't have a clue what they are like haha. Have you?
no i don't have a clue what they are like haha. Have you?

Nope haha lets just hope its really nice
Reply 13
Nope haha lets just hope its really nice

haha yeah i have heard the rooms are meant to be a decent size
haha yeah i have heard the rooms are meant to be a decent size

When did you find out that your accommodation had been confirmed? I only applied yesterday you see because I was planning to travel... It didn't give me the option of Knocklayde so there must be no room... I asked for Cranagh because I wana be on campus but I have no idea what it's like... do you know when you get to move up?
Original post by Thea McCloskey
When did you find out that your accommodation had been confirmed? I only applied yesterday you see because I was planning to travel... It didn't give me the option of Knocklayde so there must be no room... I asked for Cranagh because I wana be on campus but I have no idea what it's like... do you know when you get to move up?

I found out about mine yesterday but I had applied for it at the start of May. I think you move up around the 13th of September, so just under a month
I found out about mine yesterday but I had applied for it at the start of May. I think you move up around the 13th of September, so just under a month

Aww right happy days, ok thanks :smile: wonder what size the wardrobes will be.... lol
Aww right happy days, ok thanks :smile: wonder what size the wardrobes will be.... lol

Hopefully big because im not ready to part with all my clothes yet lol
Reply 18

Mines was confirmed yesterday but I didn't realise because the email was in my junk box. Im not sure when i get to move up but my course starts on the 22nd so it may be the weekend before that perhaps :smile:
Mines was confirmed yesterday but I didn't realise because the email was in my junk box. Im not sure when i get to move up but my course starts on the 22nd so it may be the weekend before that perhaps :smile:

My emails had been going there too... well I was told yesterday if I didn't hear today I would by the start of the week, are you coming from far away? Yea we register on the 15th so it's probably some time around then :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest