The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Bowland Freshers!

Hi guys! :biggrin:
Just got my accommodation offer at Bowland for superior ensuite (the Tower). I'm super excited as I missed out on my chance to stay when it was newly-renovated last January because I dropped out. Hope I get a high floor there and a nice view. :sogood:

Anyone else got an offer from Bowland or staying in the Tower? If so, what are you studying? English Lit w/ Creative Writing pour moi!

P.S Bowland 'til I die.
(It's the legit motto for those of you who are thinking 'wtf'.)
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Hey. I've got an offer for the standard non-catered room (so I'll probably in facing the quad, not the tower). I'll be doing history and politics.
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Im standard non catered also :smile: doing business!
Reply 3
I'm in the tower too! :biggrin: I'm not sure if I want a high floor because it'll be a good view or I don't want one because of the thought of having to walk up 13 stories if the lift breaks down.
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm in the tower to in the en suite room :smile: I'm studying social work :biggrin:
Original post by Lipvig
Hey. I've got an offer for the standard non-catered room (so I'll probably in facing the quad, not the tower). I'll be doing history and politics.

Original post by Alexandra_lara
Im standard non catered also :smile: doing business!

That's cool, nice to meet you both! :biggrin:

Original post by Kathiye
I'm in the tower too! :biggrin: I'm not sure if I want a high floor because it'll be a good view or I don't want one because of the thought of having to walk up 13 stories if the lift breaks down.

That's definitely something to consider. Walking up 13 flights of stairs is going to be a trek but I'm not lying when I say the views are beautiful. Especially at sunset! :smile:

Original post by daniiainsworth
I'm in the tower to in the en suite room :smile: I'm studying social work :biggrin:

Awesome! Hope to see you there soon. :smile:
Little bit of a bump, wanted to make sure we didn't miss anyone out!

Original post by Mochassassin
Edit: There's already a Bowland Freshers Forum 2014-15.

Indeed there is, search for 'Bowland College Freshers' Forum 2014' on FB to meet your fellow Bowland freshers and have any questions answered by current Bowland students.

We've also just set up a thread on this forum so check that out if you have any questions!
Original post by Bowland College
Little bit of a bump, wanted to make sure we didn't miss anyone out!

Indeed there is, search for 'Bowland College Freshers' Forum 2014' on FB to meet your fellow Bowland freshers and have any questions answered by current Bowland students.

We've also just set up a thread on this forum so check that out if you have any questions!

Cool, I suppose I'll just stop watching this thread. :h:

Quick Reply

Latest