The Student Room Group

How to script requests and remarks work?? Help!!

Hi everyone,

I want to request my Edexcel Economics Unit 1 paper and Edexcel C1, C2 and S1 papers and see if I can boost my marks and if so then I will send them for a remark.
I am confused because firstly, I have never done this before so I don't know the procedure, someone said the deadline is 24th August (but I don't go back to school then, does it have to be done through the school?) and another source say it's 4th October??
I need to get it requested and remarked before October because I need to send my Medicine application by 15th October, will it be done by then?

Could someone please talk me through it?
Thanks
Original post by ilikechemistry
Hi everyone,

I want to request my Edexcel Economics Unit 1 paper and Edexcel C1, C2 and S1 papers and see if I can boost my marks and if so then I will send them for a remark.
I am confused because firstly, I have never done this before so I don't know the procedure, someone said the deadline is 24th August (but I don't go back to school then, does it have to be done through the school?) and another source say it's 4th October??
I need to get it requested and remarked before October because I need to send my Medicine application by 15th October, will it be done by then?

Thanks

There's information regarding remarks here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2763310

Because you have just completed you are in year 12 (I presume) and don't need a priority remark, the deadline for you would be the 20th September (although your college may have an earlier, internal one). It should be done before the UCAS deadline for Medicine/Oxbridge (the target is 30 days, but I think it usually gets done in 2 weeks or so).
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by usycool1
There's information regarding remarks here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2763310

Because you have just completed you are in year 12 (I presume) and don't need a priority remark, the deadline for you would be the 20th September (although your college may have an earlier, internal one). It should be done before the UCAS deadline for Medicine/Oxbridge (the target is 30 months, but I think it usually gets done in 2 weeks or so).

Thanks do you mean 30 months or 3 months?
Also does it need to be done through the school? Thank you
Thanks do you mean 30 months or 3 months?
Also does it need to be done through the school? Thank you

30 days*, sorry :tongue:

Yeah, speak to your examinations officer. :smile:
Reply 4
Hi everyone,

Thanks

The deadline for getting priority copies of scripts back is Friday 22 August, then the deadline for getting re-marks is 20 September (call it 19th as 20th is a Saturday this year). Look through the bumf your school has given you, it should tell you how to sort out getting scripts back - it has to be done through your exam officer. (4th October is the deadline for ordering normal scripts but these won't be sent back until after 20 September so too late to help with re-marks.) Edexcel normally return priority scripts within a few hours of being ordered.
Original post by Compost
The deadline for getting priority copies of scripts back is Friday 22 August, then the deadline for getting re-marks is 20 September (call it 19th as 20th is a Saturday this year). Look through the bumf your school has given you, it should tell you how to sort out getting scripts back - it has to be done through your exam officer. (4th October is the deadline for ordering normal scripts but these won't be sent back until after 20 September so too late to help with re-marks.) Edexcel normally return priority scripts within a few hours of being ordered.

Thank you this helped a lot. So I need to request it before next week..

Quick Reply

Latest