The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Freshers

I'm starting in September and was wondering if anyone has got their freshers tickets yet?

Scroll to see replies

Hi I am too! And you don't have to get tickets you just pay on the door when you get there, unless you want to go to the ones which are not organised by the uni, are you staying in halls? :smile:
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
I saw they were selling them on Facebook. I was considering buying them, but I don't want to buy a ticket if I don't know anybody going. If you get me?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JessicaMae96
Hi I am too! And you don't have to get tickets you just pay on the door when you get there, unless you want to go to the ones which are not organised by the uni, are you staying in halls? :smile:

Oh okay, makes sense now! Yeah I am, are you?:smile:
Original post by hannah_louise__
I saw they were selling them on Facebook. I was considering buying them, but I don't want to buy a ticket if I don't know anybody going. If you get me?

Posted from TSR Mobile

So did I, I just didn't want to be the same as you like buy it and end up not going or something haha
Yeah, it's frustrating that we have to but them now. What happens if we buy, meet people there that aren't going? I really don't know whether to buy them or not

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, it's frustrating that we have to but them now. What happens if we buy, meet people there that aren't going? I really don't know whether to buy them or not

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think I might wait and just buy them there because I don't want to waste the ticket like what's the point if I'm not going to go? I'd rather meet people and buy them with them. What halls are you in?
That's a good point. I'm in graduates court doing early years teaching, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's a good point. I'm in graduates court doing early years teaching, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in chancellors south doing criminology and criminal justice
Oh wow that sounds such an interesting course!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh wow that sounds such an interesting course!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd love to do your course but I wouldn't have the patience haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's not as hard as people think actually. The kids are so adorable, they say the funniest of things. Where are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's not as hard as people think actually. The kids are so adorable, they say the funniest of things. Where are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's always seemed like a job that would be great until someone fell over or something and started crying. I love when they just say anything that's on their mind, it's so funny. I'm from a village near Milton Keynes you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awah that's not far from me, I live near Bedford

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awah that's not far from me, I live near Bedford

Posted from TSR Mobile

No way?! Where abouts?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Biggleswade? If you know where that is. Where abouts are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Biggleswade? If you know where that is. Where abouts are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, that's only like 30mins from my house. Sharnbrook, it's nearer Bedford by a long way but no one ever knows where Bedford is so Milton Keynes just makes it easier to explain really

Posted from TSR Mobile
My step brother and sister live in sharnbroke! Did you go to the upper school there?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending