The Student Room Group
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website

2014 University of Gloucestershire First Years!

Hey everyone!
My name is Ashley and I will be in Park Villas, Grace Block!
I am 20 and I will be studying a 4 year sandwich course in Computer Games Design at the University of Gloucestershire!!! Anybody else starting in September at Gloucester??!!!
:biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, I'm Amy, I'm 21 and I'm starting at Francis Close Hall in September studying Psychology. :smile:
Your degree sounds amazing!!
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website
Reply 2
Thanks!! So does yours! I love Psychology, very interesting :smile: you excited? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm so glad there are some mature students :biggrin: I'm 21, I'll be studying English Literature and staying in St. Mary's come September.
Reply 4
Hey I'm 19 and will be starting at Francis close Hall studying Biology :smile:
Glad someone made this thread as I'll be moving alone and would love to get to know someone before hand :biggrin:
Hiya, I'm Sammy and I will be studying Business and Marketing Management and is looking to find anyone else on my course?
I'm Annabel and I'm 20, I'm studying geography and staying at hardwick halls :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, I'm Tom, 19, and I'm in St. Georges. Studying Geography at Francis Close Hall campus
Reply 8
Hi, im Kayleigh. Ill be studying Accounting and financial management in September :smile: Ill be staying in Merrowdown Annexe
Hi, I am Imo, I am 18. I will be starting at Francis Close hall to do Early childhood Studies. I also don't know anyone at the University. i have been assigned to Pittville halls.
Original post by Emah
Hey I'm 19 and will be starting at Francis close Hall studying Biology :smile:
Glad someone made this thread as I'll be moving alone and would love to get to know someone before hand :biggrin:

I'm studying biology too! you're the first person i've come across haha
Reply 11
Original post by HarrietBrown
I'm studying biology too! you're the first person i've come across haha

Omg you don't understand, I've been looking for someone too! I started to think I'm the only one starting the course :tongue:
Original post by Emah
Omg you don't understand, I've been looking for someone too! I started to think I'm the only one starting the course :tongue:

Hahaha I know!! I haven't found anyone in my flat either, it's been an all round disaster haha
Reply 13
Original post by HarrietBrown
Hahaha I know!! I haven't found anyone in my flat either, it's been an all round disaster haha

Haha no don't worry everything will be sorted out there! I can't wait I've been literally buzzing with excitement for a week.
I've just been accepted into Gloucestershire to study Television Production, Is anyone else trying to sort out their student finance and accommodation last minute?
Reply 15
Original post by John_moss_93
I've just been accepted into Gloucestershire to study Television Production, Is anyone else trying to sort out their student finance and accommodation last minute?

Hi, I sorted out student finance a while ago but I had to change the uni to gloucestershire and they're taking agessss to make the changes. As for accommodation I sorted it out last minute too, I was too late for halls so I sorted out private accommodation. Try the link the uni will send you glosstudentpad.com :smile: good luck!
(edited 9 years ago)
Hiiiii I'm also at Pittville!!! at the FCH campus studying religion philosophy and ethics!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by sammyraynsford
Hiya, I'm Sammy and I will be studying Business and Marketing Management and is looking to find anyone else on my course?

HI Sammy! Looks like we'll be in the same course! :smile: Which halls are you in? I'm in Park villas, cooke block.
Reply 18
Original post by AmyRose_x
Hi, I'm Amy, I'm 21 and I'm starting at Francis Close Hall in September studying Psychology. :smile:
Your degree sounds amazing!!

Hey I am also going to be studying psychology! :smile:
Reply 19
18 and studying multimedia web design. Accommodation in park villas in the dowty block :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending