The Student Room Group

Do I need to do something further to confirm Adjustment?

I originally applied to do Law with Criminology at The University of Sheffield and put this as my firm choice which I was accepted on to on results day. However I went through Adjustment at the same university but for European and International Law instead. I applied lunchtime of results day and they phoned back at about 5pm. The person asked if I wanted time to think about it, but I accepted there and then. I then got an email through confirming that they had offered me a place and that I had accepted it. I had already registered for Adjustment on track by this point. Yesterday I received my accommodation contract through, but Track still says that I am doing the old course and that I'm in Adjustment. Any idea how much longer I should wait for it to update or should I ring UCAS? Only have until the 19th August for Adjustment!!
Reply 1
Original post by AletiaL
I originally applied to do Law with Criminology at The University of Sheffield and put this as my firm choice which I was accepted on to on results day. However I went through Adjustment at the same university but for European and International Law instead. I applied lunchtime of results day and they phoned back at about 5pm. The person asked if I wanted time to think about it, but I accepted there and then. I then got an email through confirming that they had offered me a place and that I had accepted it. I had already registered for Adjustment on track by this point. Yesterday I received my accommodation contract through, but Track still says that I am doing the old course and that I'm in Adjustment. Any idea how much longer I should wait for it to update or should I ring UCAS? Only have until the 19th August for Adjustment!!
If it's still not updated by Monday I'd ring the uni to ask for them when they will send the details through. UCAS can't do this for you, as they are dependent on the information coming in from the uni.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending