The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Sugarwell Court

Hi, ill be attending Leeds Met this September staying in Sugarwell Courts, does anyone know how much the parking permit is? Also Hi and congrats to all new Leeds students :smile:
Original post by carissawilletts
Hi, ill be attending Leeds Met this September staying in Sugarwell Courts, does anyone know how much the parking permit is? Also Hi and congrats to all new Leeds students :smile:

Is there still some available? I understand its first come first served with them

I didn't really have a choice with accom as a clearing student, hoping I like sugarwell court, its quite far from the campuses, not looking forward to walking or taking the bus (or sharing toilets!)

Have you paid your deposit?
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

"If your application for a parking space is successful, the university will notify you in writing and request that you send a cheque for the fee of £250.00 for the academic year. Please make sure that you need the permit for the full year, because no refunds will be given if you find you only need the permit for part of the year."

Taken from the Leeds Met accommodation system. I believe you apply for a parking permit once you are able to log into the system itself, after been allocated a room number. Hope this helps!
Looking forward to staying in Sugarwell court this year, i love the fact it has a courtyard, just perfect for pre-freshers mingling.... but I've got a wristband for alll this, looks awesome, can't wait.... https://next.fatsoma.com/events/the-official-leeds-freshers-week-wristband?r=33368103-529d-4c61-ab60-9ac476de30be

anyone joing me, get a wristband and lets have a blast... https://next.fatsoma.com/events/the-official-leeds-freshers-week-wristband?r=33368103-529d-4c61-ab60-9ac476de30be
I'm staying in sugarwell, wasn't my first choice bit looks quite nice.
( I'm in Deepdale flat 8B, if anyone is near).

Posted from TSR Mobile
How do you find out your room number?
I was sent an email on what room flat number and when I can pick my keys up, if your moving into Deepdale Sugarwell it's the 21st sept 2014. Hope this helps.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BaronBegan

You will be sent an email offering you accommodation where you can login to the accommodation system and view all the details there!
Original post by Daniel-Ellis95
I was sent an email on what room flat number and when I can pick my keys up, if your moving into Deepdale Sugarwell it's the 21st sept 2014. Hope this helps.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, ive paid the deposit just waiting on the email now :-)
Original post by Trigger0310
You will be sent an email offering you accommodation where you can login to the accommodation system and view all the details there!

Thanks, just waiting on the email now. I cant wait to find out
once I payed my deposit, it only taken 2 days for Leeds Met to get back to me, good luck anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jesscann1
Is there still some available? I understand its first come first served with them

I didn't really have a choice with accom as a clearing student, hoping I like sugarwell court, its quite far from the campuses, not looking forward to walking or taking the bus (or sharing toilets!)

Have you paid your deposit?

Hi, it wasnt my first choice either and the bathroom situation isnt ideal, but hay its uni lets make the most of it!! And not yet im doing it today :smile:
Reply 13
Hi, it wasnt my first choice either and the bathroom situation isnt ideal, but hay its uni lets make the most of it!! And not yet im doing it today :smile:

true :tongue:

need to start packing!

Quick Reply