The Student Room Group

Clearing dilemma - please help!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so I got a verbal offer from Canterbury when applying through clearing which I am happy with. However I am still waiting on an answer for Brunel as I completed their online application form for clearing Thursday evening and haven't heard back from them yet.

So I am still waiting on Brunel for an answer and I can't contact them till at least Monday to check if they have decided anything and they might not even have an answer for me yet.

If I leave it that long is it possible I could lose my place at Canterbury by then (e.g. if it gets full up)?

--I would be happy with Canterbury, but I would prefer going to Brunel--

THANKS!!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Balrog

If I leave it that long is it possible I could lose my place at Canterbury by then (e.g. if it gets full up)?

Yes, it is possible that you could lose the Canterbury offer - you need to decide if that is a risk you are willing to take
Original post by Balrog
Okay, so I got a verbal offer from Canterbury when applying through clearing which I am happy with. However I am still waiting on an answer for Brunel as I completed there online application form for clearing Thursday evening and haven't heard back from them yet.

So I am still waiting on Brunel for an answer and I can't contact them till at least Monday to check if they have decided anything and they might not even have an answer for me yet.

THANKS!!

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
Reply 3
Original post by Balrog
Okay, so I got a verbal offer from Canterbury when applying through clearing which I am happy with. However I am still waiting on an answer for Brunel as I completed there online application form for clearing Thursday evening and haven't heard back from them yet.

THANKS!!

same i got a verbal and email offer from Brunel uni and i added it to my clearing option on Thursday still waiting for their response. Don't understand why they don't keep their lines open on weekends. what course did you apply for?
Reply 4
Original post by mhassan
same i got a verbal and email offer from Brunel uni and i added it to my clearing option on Thursday still waiting for their response. Don't understand why they don't keep their lines open on weekends. what course did you apply for?

I know, especially since it's such as important time of year :frown: and Media & Communication with Professional Development. What about you?
Reply 5
Original post by Balrog
I know, especially since it's such as important time of year :frown: and Media & Communication with Professional Development. What about you?

accounting and economics.
http://www.brunel.ac.uk/international/contact-us
contact Brunel's admissions department via their web forum. I am doing this now. You have to fill out a form
Reply 6
Original post by mhassan
accounting and economics.
http://www.brunel.ac.uk/international/contact-us
contact Brunel's admissions department via their web forum. I am doing this now. You have to fill out a form

Thank you. I hope we hear something back soon. :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Balrog
Thank you. I hope we hear something back soon. :smile:

hey i just got an official confirmation a short while ago. So hopefully the same will happen for you soon.
Reply 8
Original post by mhassan
hey i just got an official confirmation a short while ago. So hopefully the same will happen for you soon.

Cool! :biggrin: And they just said they recommend me ringing back Monday :P but it's okay since I've gotten into Coventry now woo :biggrin:.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending