The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

University Of Sheffield Kinder Apartments 2014!

Scroll to see replies

I'm in D5 :smile:)
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 21
Original post by ThirdSnowLeopard
I'm D5! :smile:
(Also, random question, how is Kinder pronounced?)

Hi I'm in Flat D5 too!!
Reply 22
Original post by Exodecai
E4. :biggrin:
What co-incidence. I probably watch the channel more than any other channel. :colondollar:

Edit: If possible anyone know the colour of the E flats?

E4 is blue
Original post by ShanLDN
I'm in D6 too! (:

Also in D6!
Original post by Folion
E4 is blue

Thank you! I was happy with anything except green to be honest (it's just not my colour, at all). Although I wanted red the most XD
With red bed-linen the bed will be the focal point of the room. :giggle:

From doing research earlier and also from what Folion and .snowflake. have said, it checks out that A&B and E&F are blue, C&D are red and G&H are green.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 25
I'm in D5 too!
Looks like we're taking over this thread :wink:
Original post by runyoucleverboy
I'm in D5 :smile:)

Original post by rhona95
Hi I'm in Flat D5 too!!

Original post by Matt2209
I'm in D5 too!
Looks like we're taking over this thread :wink:

We certainly are :P
Hey all!!
I'm in H3! Seems no one here is in the H flats yet..
Reply 28
Original post by ThirdSnowLeopard
We certainly are :P
Hey all!!

I think our flat has 12 people!!
Heeeeya! We do! B2 too!😃
Original post by rhona95
I think our flat has 12 people!!

Yeah I think so! Hoping that's a good thing :P
Reply 31
Original post by seafolk
I'm in D6 ^_^

Original post by jimbojam6000
Also in D6!

Hi guys,

I will be coming from London to study Law. Sheffield was my firm choice. Where are you coming from? What will you be studying?

Soooo excited; can't wait to start :h:

Have either of you found out how many people there will be in D6? From what I have managed to find out the apartments can range from 5 -12 occupants.
Original post by JBunny
I'm in G5!

AWW YEAH! Just be careful with the door of the cupboard right next to the fridge, it fell off atleast twice the year I was there! And, assuming your henry hasn't been replaced, it STINKS.
Thank you! I was happy with anything except green to be honest (it's just not my colour, at all). Although I wanted red the most XD
With red bed-linen the bed will be the focal point of the room. :giggle:

From doing research earlier and also from what Folion and .snowflake. have said, it checks out that A&B and E&F are blue, C&D are red and G&H are green.

Haha, you made it to Sheffield. Nice one dude. Good luck for Freshers, and Ed's.... mostly harmless.
im flat B3 ^^
Original post by .snowflake.
Haha, you made it to Sheffield. Nice one dude. Good luck for Freshers, and Ed's.... mostly harmless.

Thank you ^_^
I can't wait to move in. Freshers Week is a bit daunting though.
Thank you ^_^
I can't wait to move in. Freshers Week is a bit daunting though.

there's a LOT on offer tbh. For the love of god, go to your registration, module picky bits and all that, THEN add in the fun stuff. If you're not sure if you need to do the module selection thing, ask someone. They don't bite, even if Mark looks terrifying up close.
Original post by ShanLDN
Hi guys,

I will be coming from London to study Law. Sheffield was my firm choice. Where are you coming from? What will you be studying?

Soooo excited; can't wait to start :h:

Have either of you found out how many people there will be in D6? From what I have managed to find out the apartments can range from 5 -12 occupants.

Hey,

I'm coming from Worcestershire to study Biochemistry. I'm really excited to get started too.

And I would also be interested to find out how many people we'll be sharing with. I personally hope it's nearer the lower end, 12 seems like a lot of new people to get to know all at once. Oh well at least I've (sort of) spoken to two of you already. :smile:

Do you guys know your moving in dates yet?
Original post by .snowflake.
there's a LOT on offer tbh. For the love of god, go to your registration, module picky bits and all that, THEN add in the fun stuff. If you're not sure if you need to do the module selection thing, ask someone. They don't bite, even if Mark looks terrifying up close.

Don't worry, I'd probably have a heart attack if it turns out I missed any important stuff or even just being a few minutes late to anything. :argh:.

Alright, I'll bare that in mind! Thanks for reassurance :smile:
I wonder if we'll come across each other sometime!
(edited 9 years ago)
Don't worry, I'd probably have a heart attack if it turns out I missed any important stuff or even just being a few minutes late to anything. :argh:.

Alright, I'll bare that in mind! Thanks for reassurance :smile:
I wonder if we'll come across each other sometime!

Keep an eye out for the fat third year lass in purple DM's who's probably either swearing like a trooper, or having a nervy breakdown in the G floor computer room...

Quick Reply

Latest