The Student Room Group

Transcript

On the off chance that my school didn't supply my transcript which resulted in me getting lower grades what could I do about it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What's a transcript and why would it result in you getting lower grades?
Reply 2
Original post by Aph
On the off chance that my school didn't supply my transcript which resulted in me getting lower grades what could I do about it?

Do you have any reason to think they might not have done a transcript? It's always possible they couldn't read your writing either.
Reply 3
Original post by Compost
Do you have any reason to think they might not have done a transcript? It's always possible they couldn't read your writing either.

Um my rooms were messed up and all of my litterate subjects which I was Bs all year I got a U and a E but I was good in my non litterare ones. Its just like on the off chance

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Aph
Um my rooms were messed up and all of my litterate subjects which I was Bs all year I got a U and a E but I was good in my non litterare ones. Its just like on the off chance

If you pay for a priority script then both your script and the transcript are sent back. That will allow you to see that a transcript was submitted. If they have given marks based on the transcript it will be annotated as such.

Out of interest, why don't you use a word processor?
Reply 5
Original post by Compost
If you pay for a priority script then both your script and the transcript are sent back. That will allow you to see that a transcript was submitted. If they have given marks based on the transcript it will be annotated as such.

Out of interest, why don't you use a word processor?

Will do.
I'm slow at typing so hand writing is easier

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Aph
Will do.
I'm slow at typing so hand writing is easier

You're lucky your school is willing to let you. They are now only meant to be used in exceptional circumstances and if a transcript is really needed then to do it properly takes about 3 times as many hours as the exam took (I find it works best with 2 people bouncing ideas off each other). The school can't post any papers until it's done so someone who teaches you has to find the time to do the transcript straight away.
Reply 7
Original post by Compost
You're lucky your school is willing to let you. They are now only meant to be used in exceptional circumstances and if a transcript is really needed then to do it properly takes about 3 times as many hours as the exam took (I find it works best with 2 people bouncing ideas off each other). The school can't post any papers until it's done so someone who teaches you has to find the time to do the transcript straight away.

Really? More people in my school use transcripts then computers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Aph
Really? More people in my school use transcripts then computers

That's incredibly accommodating of them but no one would do it in the workplace so your typing skills will have to improve.
Reply 9
Original post by Compost
That's incredibly accommodating of them but no one would do it in the workplace so your typing skills will have to improve.

Yeah. I can type its just im slightly slower so they use transcripts

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest