The Student Room Group

Which uni???

Hey so i have three choices currently, i would like to study computer science at the university of hull or Anglia Ruskin or middlesex. Im at odds on which to pick. I have verbal offers from all three and now just need to decide what to do. Ive heard mixed reviews on both Unis but is there anyone who has been to either of them that could give me some advice? For Hull i would be doing computer science with a foundation year and for Anglia Ruskin/middlesex id be doing a 3 years Bsc instead of the 4 years at Hull
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Daniyaal
Hey so i have three choices currently, i would like to study computer science at the university of hull or Anglia Ruskin or middlesex. Im at odds on which to pick. I have verbal offers from all three and now just need to decide what to do. Ive heard mixed reviews on both Unis but is there anyone who has been to either of them that could give me some advice? For Hull i would be doing computer science with a foundation year and for Anglia Ruskin/middlesex id be doing a 3 years Bsc instead of the 4 years at Hull

Of the three, I would say Hull is the best academically. Are you completely opposed to the idea of a foundation year?
Reply 2
Original post by Coffeetime
Of the three, I would say Hull is the best academically. Are you completely opposed to the idea of a foundation year?

Well im not opposed to it. What i plan to do is to do my first year and work very hard and then transfer to a better Uni.
Original post by Daniyaal
Well im not opposed to it. What i plan to do is to do my first year and work very hard and then transfer to a better Uni.

That's why I asked. :smile: That sounds like a good plan to me!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending