The Student Room Group

The Liverpool FC Thread XII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Luke_Mckeown
your hypocrisy is interesting...

pls expand
We better win the opening game tommorow otherwise the amount of **** we gave in the United thread will be coming back at us ten fold.
Reply 42
Original post by samir12
We better win the opening game tommorow otherwise the amount of **** we gave in the United thread will be coming back at us ten fold.

Not just the united lot..

1) it's vs Soton, after you bought half their team
2) the claims about winning the league
3) You're Scousers...

You better win tomorrow or it's peak LOL
Reply 43
Original post by manchesterunited15
pls expand

i'm pretty sure you'd be saying the exact same thing in reverse if we lost.

Original post by samir12

don't worry, we still got nearly a full day to mock them before our game anyway.
The only decent player left at Southampton is Rodriguez and he's injured, I predict 3-0 to us tomorrow.
Original post by Luke_Mckeown
i'm pretty sure you'd be saying the exact same thing in reverse if we lost.

don't worry, we still got nearly a full day to mock them before our game anyway.

:confused: So there isn't actually any hypocrisy, you're just imagining there would be?
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
The only decent player left at Southampton is Rodriguez and he's injured, I predict 3-0 to us tomorrow.

Schneiderlin
Ramirez
Clyne
Original post by SHOO
Not just the united lot..

1) it's vs Soton, after you bought half their team
2) the claims about winning the league
3) You're Scousers...

You better win tomorrow or it's peak LOL

Please find and screenshot these claims on TSR (a single deluded Liverpool fan is not enough) otherwise fair enough.
Original post by samir12
Please find and screenshot these claims on TSR (a single deluded Liverpool fan is not enough) otherwise fair enough.

pls see sig
pls see sig

I'm talking about for this season, not from last season when Liverpool were actually title contenders...
Original post by samir12
I'm talking about for this season, not from last season...

SHOO was obviously talking about last season
Reply 51
Original post by samir12

Unfortuantely I can't on tsr.

1) I cba to look but that's not good enough so..

2) The posters on TSR tend to be slightly less gassed than the average scouser you'll come across anywhere else soooo.. The comments wouldn't exist here. A few Liverpool fans have told me they'd win the league, infact a friend of mine just called me now to tell me he doesn't think city will win it anymore and that Liverpool will.

If it was the "single deluded" Liverpool fan I wouldn't make such statements - nor would I despise you lot as much as I do.. But unfortuantely it seems to be a majority of you lot.

The years you lot were down you guys were so humble that I went as far as saying I prefer Liverpool to win the league over city united or Chelsea.. But damn - last season just reminded me why I've never had such thoughts before

He did mean this season, but not on TSR. Meh, this thread will be ****ed either way if Liverpool lose so makes no difference in the end lol.
Reply 53

To be honest, I didn't even go on the Liverpool thread last season lol - but if I did I probably would be referring to their threads over the past season
I honestly thought SHOO was 15/16 but apparently he's a graduate lmfao
Original post by SHOO
Unfortuantely I can't on tsr.

1) I cba to look but that's not good enough so..

2) The posters on TSR tend to be slightly less gassed than the average scouser you'll come across anywhere else soooo.. The comments wouldn't exist here. A few Liverpool fans have told me they'd win the league, infact a friend of mine just called me now to tell me he doesn't think city will win it anymore and that Liverpool will.

If it was the "single deluded" Liverpool fan I wouldn't make such statements - nor would I despise you lot as much as I do.. But unfortuantely it seems to be a majority of you lot.

The years you lot were down you guys were so humble that I went as far as saying I prefer Liverpool to win the league over city united or Chelsea.. But damn - last season just reminded me why I've never had such thoughts before

Yh I get you, fans on TSR will be trolled for what fans outside of TSR will say, I don't really get that but it's just the way it is. In Liverpools case it doesn't help with the fact that scousers are the most gassed set of fans xD.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 56
Original post by sr90
Closed.

Buzzkill
Original post by AngelPhys
What do you expect from a rival team? Why are you even here? Lol.

First constructive post you've ever made. Congratulations.
Reply 58
Original post by samir12
Yh I get you, fans on TSR will be trolled for what fans outside of TSR will say, I don't really get that but it's just the way it is. In Liverpools case it doesn't help with the fact that scousers are the most gassed set of fans xD.

It's sad really. I would love to praise the attitude of Liverpool players etc etc but the fans just ruin it. I don't even feel like giving credit where due because it'll just gas them up more lol

Now what'll happen is that in uniteds decline, their fans will go quite & quite and then after a couple of years when they have a better seasons they'll become scums again

Look at this man:-

http://youtu.be/jznTqWgcq_8

The statement + the accent is vile 😓
(edited 9 years ago)
Seems legit. :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest