The Student Room Group

How to easily get a girlfriend at uni?

Pls tell me how. Thanks.

Scroll to see replies

Find a girl you like and ask her out.
Reply 2
get a fishing rod and reel them in
Whatever you do, never tell a girl you like her. It just makes you look like an idiot.
Reply 4
Original post by HandmadeTurnip
Whatever you do, never tell a girl you like her. It just makes you look like an idiot.

No it doesn't, lol.
Reply 5

You saying this has made you look like an idiot :/
Reply 6
Show her the D.
I knew it was overly optimistic to hope someone got that reference. :frown:
Reply 8
So I go up to her, tell her she's hit and then ask her out?

kthx.
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
So I go up to her, tell her she's hit and then ask her out?

kthx.

No, you get to know her, hang out a couple of times. Then ask her on a date or some crap
Original post by xmertic
No, you get to know her, hang out a couple of times. Then ask her on a date or some crap

Interesting. So where can I find a female and have the highest possible chance of success?
Original post by UWS
Show her the D.

That probably won't end well. :laugh:
Interesting. So where can I find a female and have the highest possible chance of success?

Dude, you have to remember that you're courting another human being here. This isn't The Sims or whatever. People have feelings, problems, etc. so you just have to find someone you like and hope they like you back. But get to know them first!

Maybe someone in one of your lectures, a nightclub/bar/pub, a society or club at the uni. Even just hanging out with friends, the same way you would now just with a few added extras :smile:

It's something I'm hoping for as well. Just be nice, friendly, yourself and talk to people :smile:
I knew it was overly optimistic to hope someone got that reference. :frown:

Unless it's from a mainstream culture thing, few will :frown:
Original post by xmertic
Maybe someone in one of your lectures, a nightclub/bar/pub, a society or club at the uni. Even just hanging out with friends, the same way you would now just with a few added extras :smile:

It's something I'm hoping for as well. Just be nice, friendly, yourself and talk to people :smile:

Alright, I'll give it a shot!

Kinda nervous about doing it in clubs as there's so much competition and most girls aren't looking for a serious relationship there.

Kinda nervous about doing it in clubs as there's so much competition and most girls aren't looking for a serious relationship there.

Yeah, I wouldn't look for a serious relationship in a club. You might find someone in lectures because you'll have a common interest (the degree).
Don't. Uni is for studying and to get your degree, nothing else

Fair enough, I know what you mean :smile:
Original post by shawn_o1
Don't. Uni is for studying and to get your degree, nothing else

You sound like a bundle of fun.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending