The Student Room Group

Ladies: Would you appreciate this or find it creepy?

Poll

Would you appreciate this?

If a guy was to walk up to you and say something like, "Hey, I thought you were really beautiful and wanted to say hi", would you find it creepy? Would they have a chance with you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by randomguy786
If a guy was to walk up to you and say something like, "Hey, I thought you were really beautiful and wanted to say hi", would you find it creepy? Would they have a chance with you?

I have a girl next door, i hear her cough all the time, i thought about meeting her for the first time and giving her cough sweets. someone thought that be creepy lol.
Original post by Flyingaround
I have a girl next door, i hear her cough all the time, i thought about meeting her for the first time and giving her cough sweets. someone thought that be creepy lol.

LOL. To be fair, that is slightly creepy dude.
Why would you say this? It's pretty stupid and in most cases if you're not good looking it'll be creepy
Original post by bittr n swt
Why would you say this? It's pretty stupid and in most cases if you're not good looking it'll be creepy

What do you mean "why would you say this?". Because you find her attractive and want to get to know her more.
Its nice to hear someone thinks youre beautiful. Only horrible girls will throw this back in your face and at least you get to dodge the bullet early. And who knows, it might pay off. Youve got nothing to lose!
I'd find it quite sweet. Everyone likes a compliment.
A guy said that to me once on the train... I was skeptical at first because I thought he could be taking the piss but turned out he wasn't.

If it's genuine, I think it's quite sweet but it depends on the situation I guess. :yep:
Original post by randomguy786
What do you mean "why would you say this?". Because you find her attractive and want to get to know her more.

Haha as if she would give you her number just like that...best to stick with girls you know.
Usual stuff: if they're attractive, it's flattering. If you're unattractive then it's creepy.
It's no creepy per se, but I genuinely find things like that uncomfortable and a bit of invasion of personal space, but that just could because I'm really awkward
Reply 11
To be blatantly honest it depends entirely on if your hot.
Original post by lily1996
To be blatantly honest it depends entirely on if your hot.

This

Guys , we have it from a woman , its confirmation.
It depends on the guy and the way he says it.
Reply 14
I'd be like "Someone thinks I'm attractive?!", so I'd be very flattered and appreciative.
I'd appreciate it, definitely.
Reply 16
It would creep me out. But I've never been good with male attention (thankfully rare). I'd much rather just get to know a guy first through casual chat about hobbies/interests/what they do, etc. rather than make it about attractiveness. Then we'd know we're compatible before moving onto potential boyfriend/girlfriend stuff. It's a bit too forward for me otherwise.
Id think you were joking- the joys of low self esteem lol
Reply 18
If she considers you attractive she'll probably drop her knickers.

If she considers you ugly she'll probably ring the police while looking at you in disgust (:eek:<--- that face)
Original post by Omega3!
If she considers you attractive she'll probably drop her knickers.

If she considers you ugly she'll probably ring the police while looking at you in disgust (:eek:<--- that face)

Ha, well big risk = big reward I guess :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending