The Student Room Group

101 signs you're an attractive person

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Precious Illusions
Lmao WAT. Who even does that?

Girls these days just as bad as guys it happened in a club some girl put her hand through my shirt and started rubbing my stomach LOL :tongue:
Reply 41
Original post by Intellectuallyty
Just thought it'd be interesting to compile a list of things people think are signs your attractive. I'll start.
When you walk down the street Atleast 1 guys looks and says hi

Girl saying "You're cute"
Original post by Black Cat
Girls these days just as bad as guys it happened in a club some girl put her hand through my shirt and started rubbing my stomach LOL :tongue:

Lmao that's so bizarre. You're not a cat or puppy :rofl: Weird girl.
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Oh another one

Being 'scouted' to work in one of those silly American shops where you have to be attractive be to work there (hollister, abercrombie, gilly hicks etc)

can you upload a picture of yourself to get an understanding of your aesthetics?
Original post by mustangmix
can you upload a picture of yourself to get an understanding of your aesthetics?

Erm no. Wasn't aware this thread was a beauty pageant. I prefer to remain anonymous.
When you have no qualifications but get a job before the qualified do just because you sit and smile at the interview, even though you can't spell your own name.
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Erm no. Wasn't aware this thread was a beauty pageant. I prefer to remain anonymous.

seems acceptable for me to ignore your claims then gg
Original post by mustangmix
seems acceptable for me to ignore your claims then gg

Er, Ok then?
Reply 48
When girls try to mount you
Reply 49
when you nofap and become alpha as **** and find new magical powers to attract all the ladies.
When you walk down the street and women smile at you whilst making eye contact.
Reply 51
You know you're attractive if you can be sexist, and get away with it.
Original post by Blue_Mason
Never understood such behavior,very primal

Humans are animals funnily enough...
When a girl checks you out. I have never see them checking me out but my mum has seen 2 girls checking me out the other day lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54
Original post by Secretnerd123
Men giggle? 0.o

lol no that was specifically for women.
If you give a **** about weather your attractive or not.
Original post by Sicaspeak
Only one person has shown signs that he finds me attractive (and I will never understand what he sees in me, silly boyfriend!) so I can't contribute much to this :P but when someone holds eye contact with you for a while and smiles that's probably a good sign :smile:

: O
Don't do that! NO!.
I hate it when I see other girls putting themselves down, you're pretty and intelligent and you're a strong, independent woman (quoting freaky friday now)

Confidence; the best, most attractive trait a girl can have. Be confident!
(edited 9 years ago)
when a girl puts her hand down my pants and tries giving it a tug in a pubic area. There was a embarrassing night :-(
Reply 58
When other girls give you evils.
Original post by Emememily733
: O
Don't do that! NO!.
I hate it when I see other girls putting themselves down, you're pretty and intelligent and you're a strong, independent woman (quoting freaky friday now)

Confidence; the best, most attractive trait a girl can have. Be confident!

You're a sweetheart! :colondollar: I really am not the most confident person in the world but I'm working on it.

Quick Reply

Latest