The Student Room Group

I've done something quite bad

Yesterday I had a drunken fumble with a guy who has a girlfriend. We didn't kiss but he kept hugging me and touching me over my clothes. I don't know what to do.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by iamintorture
Yesterday I had a drunken fumble with a guy who has a girlfriend. We didn't kiss but he kept hugging me and touching me over my clothes. I don't know what to do.

Apologise to the guy for it, say it was a mistake, or just don't bring it up to anyone and keep quiet about it?
Reply 2
Think of this as a lesson learnt, now you the effects of alcohol. Be more careful next time.
I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Reply 4
Original post by Maid Marian
I wouldn't worry too much about it.

How come your avatar is all pwetty and moves? :frown: :frown: :tongue:
Original post by xmertic
Apologise to the guy for it, say it was a mistake, or just don't bring it up to anyone and keep quiet about it?

He was initiating it so I don't feel I need to apologise.
Reply 6
He was initiating it so I don't feel I need to apologise.

Initiating is irrelevant, apologize for what it is you feel bad for.
Do nothing, leave it there, move on. Compared to what could have happened, this isn't bad at all. If he brings it up in conversation say it was a mistake. Don't dwell on it. This is nothing.
Original post by godd
How come your avatar is all pwetty and moves? :frown: :frown: :tongue:

Aw thanks, it's because I'm a subscriber. :smile:
Not your problem but you'll do it again.
Original post by bittr n swt
Not your problem but you'll do it again.

What do you mean?
That's not too bad. Don't beat yourself up about it. Just forget it ever happened.
What do you mean?

Well you didn't know he had a gf right?
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
That's not too bad. Don't beat yourself up about it. Just forget it ever happened.

Would you say if she kissed him; that would be crossing the line? I'm trying to see your logic here.
Well you didn't know he had a gf right?

I did :frown:
Would you say if she kissed him; that would be crossing the line? I'm trying to see your logic here.

Tbh if she didn't know he had a girlfriend till afterwards then she could have done whatever she wanted with him. Obviously if she knew then yes, kissing him would have been a bit bad.
I did :frown:

Pathetic. But it happens.
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Tbh if she didn't know he had a girlfriend till afterwards then she could have done whatever she wanted with him. Obviously if she knew then yes, kissing him would have been a bit bad.

She knew he wasn't single beforehand. She allowed herself to get groped which is just as equally "bit bad" in my eyes.
Pathetic. But it happens.

I was genuinely so drunk.
if you were a man I'd call you a lad, as you are a girl theres only one word for you and it rhymes with cup

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending