The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

#Arsenal team to play Palace: Szczesny, Debuchy, Koscielny, Chambers, Gibbs, Arteta, Wilshere, Ramsey, Alexis, Cazorla, Sanogo #AFCvCPFC

#Arsenal subs: Martinez, Monreal, Coquelin, Rosicky, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Campbell, Giroud #AFCvCPFC

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Peggles_*
Decent effort on the run tbf.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I liked how Adrian went for the save. that security guard was never gonna catch him either.
Reply 3683
Not a bad 11 at all. Very happy that Chambers and Sanogo are starting and then there's always alexis ofcourse
#Arsenal team to play Palace: Szczesny, Debuchy, Koscielny, Chambers, Gibbs, Arteta, Wilshere, Ramsey, Alexis, Cazorla, Sanogo #AFCvCPFC

#Arsenal subs: Martinez, Monreal, Coquelin, Rosicky, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Campbell, Giroud #AFCvCPFC

Posted from TSR Mobile

disappointed to see cazorla starting.

when ozil comes back I want to see wilshere dropped as easily as I drop lo fat mayo for full fat mayo when I bulk, too.
If anything, this 4-3-3 set-up will really get the best of Arteta more than anyone. Although I'm curious to see if Wenger sticks with this system when Ozil and Walcott come back.
Great line up. Wilsh will prove the doubt wrong this season trust me
good results so far, would have liked spurs to draw but can't complain when utd and everton drop points.
Reply 3688
Giroud not even starting...Loads of my friends have him in our fantasy football league. :pierre:
Reply 3689
Nice that Chambers is getting so much game time (no alternative, I guess, but still nice). I'm kind of worried what will happen to him when Per is back.
Reply 3690
Ergh

Jamie's accent
Reply 3691
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
good results so far, would have liked spurs to draw but can't complain when utd and everton drop points.

Couldn't believe west ham missed that penalty
Original post by LostGear
Spurs a man down....LOL

Three points and Naughton suspended, think we've come off better!
Original post by SHOO
Ergh

Jamie's accent

And the **** he says.

Did you see Szczesny's response to Carragher saying that we need a new keeper? I'd say it shut him up.

Why do they keep talking as though we are done in the window? We aren't ffs, really jarring. We are after a DM and CB, possibly a ST if Arsene wakes up kmt.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by rockrunride
Three points and Naughton suspended, think we've come off better!

Haha well done on the win! :tongue:
West ham are a joke lol
Reply 3695
And the **** he says.

Did you see Szczesny's response to Carragher saying that we need a new keeper? I'd say it shut him up.

Why do they keep talking as though we are done in the window? We aren't ffs, really jarring.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What did he say?
Original post by mhsc
Giroud not even starting...Loads of my friends have him in our fantasy football league. :pierre:

he can do a job as a sub. he always scores irrelevant goals as a sub that dont count for anything.

done it it the community shield, and bagged a brace in the FA cup when the game was already won
Reply 3697
And the **** he says.

Why do they keep talking as though we are done in the window? We aren't ffs, really jarring. We are after a DM and CB, possibly a ST if Arsene wakes up kmt.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was just pointing him out to my mum.. Saying to listen to him and just see how he has nothing positive to say about Arsenal. Really really irritates me

His comments towards Sanchez aswell - just bitter
Hey guys, I'm back!

Anyone got a link?
Guys what do you think of giving Alexis a free role to roam, like Bale had at spurs?