The Student Room Group

I wonder who designed Jenna Coleman's silk gown for this event?

She looks really amazing in this - I wonder who designed it? Absolutely beautiful item of apparel. :adore:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2725497/Jenna-Coleman-steps-spotlight-wows-silk-dress-posing-Peter-Capaldi-US-premiere-Dr-Who.html

(edited 9 years ago)

Ah, OK. I thought it might be Dior. :cool:

I would probably think I'd died and gone to heaven being in her situation. :lol:
Looks like a curtain.

:ahee:
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Ah, OK. I thought it might be Dior. :cool:

I would probably think I'd died and gone to heaven being in her situation. :lol:

Ha, tbf, it's a very simple and elegant design, if you knew how to sew, you could probably find similar patterned material/fabric and sew yourself a dress :biggrin:
It's a lovely dress :h: Jenna always looks so beautiful and made up!
Original post by Fortitude
Ha, tbf, it's a very simple and elegant design, if you knew how to sew, you could probably find similar patterned material/fabric and sew yourself a dress :biggrin:

Yes, I was thinking of standing with Peter Capaldi's arm round me and being a massive star, rather than just the dress. :teehee:
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Yes, I was thinking of standing with Peter Capaldi's arm round me and being a massive star, rather than just the dress. :teehee:

:blushing:
Original post by Maid Marian
It's a lovely dress :h: Jenna always looks so beautiful and made up!

She's great, the two of them together should be totally amazing, roll on next Saturday! :biggrin:

That dress is incredibly nice for the money, I mean, I know it's not Primark exactly, but still...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending